Jurassic World Evolution 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The only cheat that’s really needed is Max Park Rating.

4 Likes

not really working sorry

New version isn’t working, may i ask for a max park rating or something like this? could be really useful for instant sandbox
Thanks for uploading the cheats that fast

Sad these cheats aren’t working but the only thing we really need is easy 5 star so we can unlock basically everything fast

1 Like

Many thanks for creating the trainer, very good :grinning:

The new version does not work for me, the prior did.
EDIT: “Instant Task Completion” shows the time to complete for expeditions with 0:00 when it is initialized, but when I leave the screen back to the park the time to complete resets.

Unlimited Facility Resources is working while the Unlimited Power, Fuel, Instant task, Staff rest, Vehicle damage and Aggression are not working.

The money is also working, loaded into challenge mode and that worked right away.

Btw what is that cheat doing?

Fuel/Food .

1 Like

What mode you tested the trainer on?

The previous trainer worked on both story and chaos, this version only. The Money works but everything that SoftCake said are the issue in chaos. Everything in the stat’s don’t work for chaos. Neither do the tasks it seems in chaos.

the cheats don’t work in chaos theory mode

The money does, aswell as the fuel but nothing else

The Jurassic World Evolution 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please try the latest trainer .

thank you soooo much : D

I tested it on Campaign mode and Chaos Theory modes.

Trainer been updated again .

Thanks for the update! Testing the trainer right now. It’s working on Chaos Theory so far.

So far, still isn’t working on challenge mode; The money cheat does, but seemingly nothing else is?