Jurassic World Evolution 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected in the history tab. The cheats were created for the campaign so there is no guarantee that they will work in other modes.

The cheats work fine for me, but sometimes the game crashes in Chaos theory mode while using Unlimited Staff stamina+ fuel+ feeders+Vehicles ignored. Atm am trying on the Jurassic Part one

I can confirm it works perfectly fine in Chaos Theory modes, at least for now.

The only complaint (?) I might have is that thereā€™s no 5 star cheat, other than that works great.

Cheats now work fine in chaos now we only need 5 star cheat. But other than that great work

ikr

Please add:

• Max Asset Rating
  • Max 5 Star
5 Likes

Agreed.

some of the cheats dont work like the vihicles get attacked and get damage then the task complet dont get it always and staff stamina this is what to time i notice i know you work hard and im really thanksful to this trainer but like i said some feature dont work or not always react to it

and yeah the rating and star giver would be nice

The codes seem to work for me in Chaos Theory. I wonder which mode in the game is the trainer failing to work.

Also, I was doing some tests on my end and it seems that you can somewhat modify dinoā€™s genetical points amount when you edit the genes pre -synthethis, they are 4 bytes type value, I feel bad for forgetin to check on scientists stuff . _ .

iā€™m in challenge mode right now with all cheats active (except for dino stats in case i need to tranq a bitch, but iā€™m about to turn it on anyway) and iā€™m not getting any guests to increase my park rating.

pls add max reputation and ratings

All the cheats seem to work for me, challenge and chaos theory (other than mega seizures from the stat cheat that causes tranq issues). I already finished campaign without cheats so Iā€™m not sure if they work there. A 5 star rating cheat would be greatly appreciated for challenge mode, but take your time developing it.

Can you please add an instant 5-star cheat because it takes forever to complete the game! PLEASE I BEG PLEASE ADD THIS!!!

it does not seem to want to work it comes up with a message, there was a problem loading the cheats, if you didnt close the game, you game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow wemods throught your firewall or anti-virus software, ive done that and it still comes up with this message i load into the game then start wemod app and it still shows this message, so idk what else i can do

Is there any chance the instant five stars cheat could be re-made in this game?

Iā€™m running out of CT to do, please update it with a 5 star cheat, Iā€™m considering just caving and buying cheat happensā€™ trainer since it has a 5 star cheat. 15 dollars for cheats is horrible, though.

none of mine work in chaos mode havenā€™t tried in challenge or campaign yet tho

it just says 100 million but when I tyr to place anythings it say insufficient funds

For infinite money use cheat engine. this Wemod infinite money works mainly for campaign