Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any plans for an Epic version of this trainer? I just snagged this game for free today and I’m loving it. I’ve tried to use the Steam trainer but most of the cheats won’t stay enabled.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun make epic game version please

3 Likes

No epic games version?

No. Steam only. Can try and start the game first from epic then when you are in game alt tab out then press in wemod after , click back to game

ok thank you

1 Like

so there’s definitely no chance of an epic version?? :[

starting the game and then trying the steam version only works with half of the cheats :frowning_face:

2 Likes

If you got the Epic Version, then you can vote for that in the Application yourself.
Then the Devs will make a trainer for the Epic Version.

1 Like

can only find the steam version, there’s nowhere to request or vote for the epic version

1 Like

I will add the Epic store version tomorrow morning when I get on so you can vote for it. The steam version will likely work for it but you will need to manually add the exe.

3 Likes

awesome! thanks man :+1: :vulcan_salute:, i dont know about anyone else but i’ve manually added the exe and only 5 out of the 10 work

1 Like

Same here, I’ve added the .exe and only a few of the cheats work. The others will enable and then disable after a few seconds, they won’t stay enabled.

1 Like

So we are still waiting for the epic? there it was already voted normally, so then)

@Zik3213 - Look at the WeMod desktop app.

2 Likes

then development is underway, as I see, and now it’s worth waiting for the current right?

Hi!

I wanted to point out that the trainer works with the Epic Games version even if the development of a specific trainer for this version is great.

To make it work, just use the Steam version and select the executable manually for the Epic Games version.

Then, you can launch the game via Epic Games Store and when the game status is displayed on “In progress…” you have to click on “Play” on the trainer just before the game switches to the foreground. Otherwise, clicking “Play” without launching the game first will show that the game took too long to launch after just two seconds. Then just click on the current game task in the taskbar. Otherwise start the game, Alt+Tab to switch to the desktop, click “Play” on the trainer and you’re done. The cheats work.

If you ever want to use the Steam version while waiting for the Epic Games Store version.

1 Like

this game is insanely easy to play, i never knew it had a trainer on steam fast construction is the best and the only one i like.

thank you very much everything works fine)))

I’m running the game version 1.4.3.37142. Yet, I’m unable to run the (Unlimited Feeders, Max Dinosaurs Stats, Max Rating, and Fast Construction).
Any fix for this issue, please!?

Not sure of it has something to do with the trainer or maybe my game but for some reason when I’m in map mode or at some point, my game suddenly crashes out of nowhere.

Why the ■■■■ do we have to get premium to use this cheats?