Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community.

You do not need to be a Pro user to use any cheats.
Non-Pro users need to use the hotkeys to turn cheats on and off. Not the buttons nor the remote app.

Bear in mind we could make it a requirement to be Pro to use any cheats if we wanted to. But we haven’t. Developing WeMod is not free nor cheap and Pro users are the only reason WeMod still exists for free users like yourself. Next time ask politely rather than jumping to conclusions. Thanks.

Sorry for my inpolitement. The thing is that the source I found it from doesn’t told me anything about hotkeys or something like that. Could you please tell me how I get hotkeys?

No problem. :slight_smile:

The hotkeys are the keyboard combinations that you can see on the right-hand side of the trainer.

Notice “NUMPAD 1” and so on. This means you need to press the number 1 on yoru keyboard’s numberpad to activate that specific cheat. :slight_smile:

Press the Play button. Load your game save. Then press the keyboard key combination for whichever cheat(s) you’d like to activate.

Ok thanks and again sorry for being so unpolite.

Cheats don’t seem to work.

Hello @Lolix151. :slight_smile:

There has not been an update to this game for nearly a year. The developers have frozen the game’s development due to the COVID-19 pandemic (source) and, as far as I am aware, have not returned to continue working on it yet.

Since the game has not updated, the trainer should be working perfectly, as long as:

• Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • You are using the most recent trainer (click “History” under the Play button).
  • Your antivirus is not blocking WeMod from injecting cheats into the game.
  • You are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Steam. We do not support cracked games.
  • You are not trying to use the trainer in an online/multiplayer game mode. As this is not what trainers are for.

how come the Steam and Epic versions have different kinds of options? anywhoo, i have the latest Steam version with all the DLCs… idk if ‘Unlimited Power’ means that power stations are simply unlimited or if there aren’t any power attachment/zone requirements, if the latter it doesn’t seem to work for that purpose.

Hi! I installed WeMod to use with Jurassic World Evolution, but now the game crashes when I try to start a new Challenge mode game.
I tried both Steam’s “Verify integrity of game files” and uninstalling and installing the game again, to remove any mods I have that may be causing the issue, but neither of them worked.

If challenge mode is online ( which sounds like it is ) then trainer wont work
It’s for singleplayer use only

No, it’s offline and single player…the whole game is.

Update: it crashes when starting or loading challenge and campaign gamemodes (no problem with sandbox). I’ve tried Steam’s “Verify file integrity”,uninstalling and reinstalling the game and restarting the computer, and none of those fixed it.

The issue started after I dowloaded WeMod (trying to cheat my way through Nublar North challenge mode…so I guess it’s karma). I’ve uninstalled it but the issue persists

1 Like

Yepp your right sorry , no online was thinking of a different game
We will have to check into challenge mode

Max Comfort and max food are not working

Max Reputation does not seem to work for Return to Jurassic Park and would it be possible to add No Sabotage cheat, No Disease cheat, No Storm cheat and Unlimited Feeders cheat to the steam version?

What version are you using (Steam or Epic)? I am using the steam version and both those cheats work fine for me.

please update so it compatible for the return to jurassic park and also add No Sabotage cheat, No Disease cheat, No Storm cheat and Unlimited Feeders to the steam version too and would it be possible to make the rangers jeep invulnerable? , thanks

Hey! I was wondering if somebody could put the ‘Max Reputation’ cheat from the Steam version of the cheats onto the Epic Games version of the cheats. I would be very grateful, thanks!

I know this is a long ago game but can we get tha same cheats for steam and epic cuz its different cheats and i could be usefull to have the same ones

Trainer appears to keep hard crashing my PC into restarting. Amount of time for the crash does vary.

EDIT: Well, it’s still crashing, but at least it only to desktop now.

@MrAntiFun The mod doesn’t seem to work at all, this applies to Jurassic World Evolution 1 as well, however, it can work if you mess around with it for like 10 mins, just clunky and broken down for 1.

2 doesn’t work at all.

Update to make expeditions and incubations instantaneous.