Just became Pro last night

So, I was skeptical at first. I have downloaded many trainers and mostly (because I find it more reliable) Cheat Tables for Cheat Engine. Last year I found out that on Patreon there were many people making trainers and CT’s for games. But I never ever found so many trainers in just a few clicks.

I’m now playing Watch Dogs trilogy (to understand the lore, stories and characters, and of course to enjoy); then I’ll start playing the entire Assassin’s Creed saga, from the first to the last.

As the introduction I wanted to know how to I ask for trainers for certain games and if it’s possible to have trainers to all sorts of games through WeMod app. Do I request the same way I’m making this introduction?

I don’t want to be a burden, I just want to play my games and, although I thought I would regret paying for trainers, I’m loving the WeMod app and I hope the community here is helpful, respectful and fun.

Edit: so I’ll tell you guys a bit more about myself.

I love to play games, ever since I was a 5 or 6 years old, but I have some sort of problem: I hate grinding, but love to live the game as it was my life. I started cheating on games in Snes, with a game called Lamborghini: American Challenge (I even remember the first cheat code I ever memorized: JFKBBBBBBBBBBJFK). Unlike most people who started on mainstream games in the 90’s like Doom, which had cheat codes too, I started on Snes with Super Mario and some other games, one of them changed my life forever: Chrono Trigger.

I started loving the RPG genre. Go foward 20 years and here I’m, addicted to videogames and can’t play (unless it’s an online experience like Warframe, which I play some times with my cousin) without cheats or cheat table or (at least from last night foward) without WeMod.

Anyway guys, I had an Xbox One until 2019, then I gave my Xbox and some money to buy my current PC. I became a PC gamer in 2008 with an unknow game called Taikodom, real jewel that game. Online experience at full speed and I made the first online friends there. But that was 11 years ago… nowadays, 99% of my games are single player and I kind of hate the online experience after GTA V.

That’s it. Sorry I had to edit this post. I just read the guidelines and I read the hints on the introduction.

God bless you all!

(I wrote too fast and english is not my native language, although I can say a thing or two, my apologies if I made any mistakes).

Welcome to the community and thank you for supporting WeMod’s development and maintenance by going Pro. :slight_smile:

Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed are two good game franchises. Although Assassin’s Creed is fantastic, playing them back-to-back might feel repetitive and, as a result, may spoil your enjoyment of them. I’d like to recommend taking a break every couple of games, try something else in between. I recommend the Bioshock franchise, the Dishonored franchise, Prey and The Outer Worlds, to give some suggestions.

As for how trainers are made - it’s a democratic system here at WeMod, so we do not take requests per se. This recent post should explain how it works: Request Trainer for BaseOne - #2 by Ravenfyre.

As a side note, please do not spam unnecessary tags on your thread. The purpose of tags is to make certain topics easier to find in the search system. I removed them from your thread since none of them were relevant to it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply. I had to edit the post and didn’t edit the tags, I’ll make sure to delete some of them.

As for the democratic system, I like it, but I feel that some of the games I love will never have trainers for them.

I loved your tips on playing Assassin’s Creed. I bought the Definitive Guide for the AC franchise, but I stopped reading after the first minor spoiler.

Thanks again for everything and I hope I can make this community better.

God bless.