Just Cause 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I did what you said and it still says the same thing

@unknown_v2 have you updated the mod to support the newest version of the game ?

No, I will work on that today.

The Just Cause 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for update released on 6/3/2016.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

yay thanks for updating it @unknown_v2

Can you please Update this trainer.
I tested the Infin. Health and Ammo and it doesnt work.

yea I tried using it but the options were not activating for me

The Just Cause 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for update released on 8/11/2016.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

thank you very much

the following will not activate
both Freeze timers
super accuracy
infinite tethers
infinite oxygen

That is me!. This trainer was made by me and unknown and those options need updating by me. I’ll update those

alright, thank you

Ive been using the trainer on Infinity recently. For some reason i cant activate any of the cheats which have the default shortcut of Ctrl + F# . Even if i map these cheats to a single button they still wont activate (by activate i mean they act as though the shortcut hasnt been pressed. No sound or highlighting occurs on the image, and no effect happens in-game). All the regular F# cheats activate as normal. However when i tried to re-map ctrl + F4 to just F4 it still wouldnt activate, even though when reset the default F4 works fine.
Any help on this issue?

is there antway we can get this one updated a lot of the cheats don’t activate…

Is it possible to repair Just Cause 3 (Freeze Timers)?

1 Like

just cuase 3 infinty health is not working please fix it

After a couple of Minutes (when u activate the Cheats like unlimited Ammo), you’ll get the Problem that u cant fire ur weapons correctly. it isn’t possible to fire in any direction except straight forward !

ye unlimited beacon dosent work you cant deply becons / you cant spawn vehicles planes or wathever

I cant get any of the missions to start when the cheats are on. Any chance this will be fixed soon?

if anyone wants to buy just cause 3, nows the time. (theres also a sale on bethesda and witcher series games)
i bought it and will be testing all the mods thorougly once the games installed. though due to my internet itll take about 19 hours to install it xD but in the next coming days ill be playing it a lot.

Are you able to update the trainer for the dlc? The trainer doesn’t work at all since I downloaded the dlc