Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Just Cause 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Just Cause 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wingsuit Boost
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. Unlimited Vehicle Boost
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Freeze Mission Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/28/2020
    Started development

• 04/28/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 05/16/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

there’s just a little problem with the One hit kill… bots one shot any vehicle so for protection missions it’s a bit hot… Otherwise nothing to say, you’re doing a great job. could you add unlimited health for the vehicles. like when you’re driving it and on allied vehicles.

5 Likes

Thanks for the trainer. I really appreciate it! Everything is working great except One hit kill. I would love if you fix it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with WarDemolisher1. I’m having the same problem. I would also like to suggest unlimited wingsuit missiles or more accurately immediate wingsuit missile cool down and instant hacking. Thanks so much for the trainer it’s been loads of fun! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

STiNGERR you chad i have been waiting for this for so long thx

1 Like

Infinite wingsuit boost just makes the boost stuck to on and you have to hotkey it off to make it stop boosting.

1 Like

Please do inf Health at the transport.

1 Like

unlimited health is worthless if vehicle gets destroyed under you. you will go into the death slow motion permanently only way to fix is to load last checkpoint

2 Likes

That’s because that is scripted and you are supposed to die , and your stuck in slo motion
Because the game is confused then

1 Like

Yes, as @ptondo said, death by exploding car is supposed to be a scripted event where the player normally dies instantly, since this doesn’t happen then you’re frozen in slow-motion. Trainers cannot alter scripted events.

What you can try doing to avoid this is to deactivate the health cheat whilst in a car and then turn it on again once you’re out of it. Otherwise, you’ll need to either reload a checkpoint or exit to the main menu and reload the game if it explodes.

1 Like

Hi just started using the trainer ,but find my game crashes.
Seems to crash when auto save kicks in
Any help would be great as trainers work for me before it crashes

1 Like

I will have a look at it

Thanks , I’ve turned down settings as well and dropped it down to 1080p thinking that may be probs but does seem when save icon comes up

@STiNGERR Could the issues people seem to be having come from the recent update that they just pushed out?

I want to know if you plan to make an invulnerable transport?

it have crush problem and stuck also no tornado gun mod?please update it now

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Crashes on autosave, unfortunately, I’m only using Infinite Health plus Infinite Ammo. Every save point I reach, the game crashes.

I can’t tell if it’s that the game itself is broken (I literally had to add files to the folder just to be able to play it), the trainer is screwing things up, or a combination of both, but it freezes so bad that the only way to unfreeze is to log out of the computer. It was working without issue for a while, but now it just hardcore freezes constantly.