Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Crashes on autosave, unfortunately, I’m only using Infinite Health plus Infinite Ammo. Every save point I reach, the game crashes.

I can’t tell if it’s that the game itself is broken (I literally had to add files to the folder just to be able to play it), the trainer is screwing things up, or a combination of both, but it freezes so bad that the only way to unfreeze is to log out of the computer. It was working without issue for a while, but now it just hardcore freezes constantly.

Always game crash when I use this mod

I love it but could you add more vehicles options (something like unlimited vehicle ammo or unlimited vehicle health)

Some of the cheats don’t work. Is it a glitch or they aren’t useable?

The game freezes about 70% of the time when I reach an auto-save, and I only use inf. ammo, is there a way I can fix this on my end, or is this an issue with the trainer itself?

Welcome to the community @GForic. :slight_smile:

Stuttering and freezing in this game is a known issue. It is either usually related to:

• The Steam folder (where your game is saved) is installed on a different drive from the game.
  • Certain antiviruses interfering with the saving process.
    Users experience these issues whether they use a trainer or not.

A couple of third-party threads linked below contain possible solutions:

We need more Cheats in Just Cause 4 with epic games Launcher. Some cheats with steam Launcher are very useful and we need them to Epic games launcher too.

1 Like

when he activates unlimited health after “dying” everything is slow down horribly.
otherwise everything is brilliant

Yes, it is known that dying through scripted events will cause this. It is due to the way the game is designed. WeMod cannot do anything about scripted events I’m afraid.
Advice here: Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games - #12 by Ravenfyre.
But glad that you are enjoying the trainer. :slight_smile:

How does Wingsuit Boost work? I don’t understand how it works because it doesn’t work for me.

Game keeps crashing when I use the cheats. Any tips on how to fix it?

Is it possible you’re force-dying in scripted events?
See: Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games - #30 by Ravenfyre.

Otherwise could you give a little more information? Like where/when specifically it crashes and where you got your copy of the game from?

Anytime I activate a cheat. It let’s me play for a minute and then boom, it crashes. No scripted events, just free roaming.

Thank you for the update.
Please see the advice in this post too: Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games - #27 by Ravenfyre.

Great work. Playing JC4 again and got reminded about the scripted events. Wompwomp. I was going to inquire about more cheats for Epic but just realized I also have it in Steam so I’m (re)installing it there.

Oh, almost forgot the main reason for replying here – is Wemod able to detect when we enter vehicles? If so, could it turn off the cheat then and re-enable it later? Figure you probably would have done it that way if you could but can’t hurt to ask.

I love the current stuff that we have, but I think we can have more for just cause 4. Please add in the following if you can. We would appreciate it.

1. Rapid Fir
  2. Unlimited AR Scan
  3. Instant Pilot Cooldown
  4. Cease Enemy Fire
  5. Instant Hacking

I died in the prologue, and when I respawn at low hp, it doesint instantly fill the hp meter and make it full and stay there, it just gets this shitty blood edges affect on my screen that wont go away, even if it turn it off then turn it back on. I turned on infinite health after it reloaded me seemingly with little to no health left anyways, and im running the latest version, I dont take damage either but the annoying visual effect wont go away. Edit:Infinite health doesint work as the scripted slowmo effect bug happens when I am not inside a vehicle. Fix your trainer. One should not have to relaunch the entire game or start the mission over just to get an infinite health cheat to work.

idk how Steam version, but it do crash on Epic with mod while prologue
after that it all fine
but Freeze time isnt work
would be help alot if it does