Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seems that infinite ammo cheat does not currently apply to vehicles. Really annoying when using Agency helicopter. An upgrade would be super helpful.

PS: Invincible vehicles would be nice if possible, as well as bringing back unlimited supply drops.

1 Like

Any chance at an update for this games trainer? It’s been a while, and seems to still freeze and crash my game. I know you guys are all busy with all the new releases, but still love playing some of the older titles too.

freeze timer doesnt work just crashes the game vehicle boost shuts it off on its own wingsuit boost is not able to be turned off unless you leave wingsuit mode

ok only issues I have are 1 if in a vehicle and it explodes, while using unlimited health everything goes to slow motion, also in transport campaigns such as delivering thunderbarge etc. if vehicle explodes, and you go to try again, when it comes back to beginning of your vehicle is already damaged to the point it will explode in about 30 seconds lol

Explosions in cars and things like that are scripted and not much we can do about that. Meaning its supposed to happen

timer freeze doesnt work on flight challenges ??? also can we get a imortal cars guns boats etc almost forgot the jet pack boost cant be shut off without geting out of wing or turning the cheat off

Yeah I would also like to see a timer freeze for the “areal acrobatics” wingsuit challenges! The timer freeze works on everything else…it does NOT on Areal Acrobatics.Those wingsuit challenges are hard enough without adding a stupid timer to them! I do not know WHAT they were thinking whew they made those. On one challenge…you have to literally do a “L” by going through the bottom of a building through two rings then doing a 180 degree flight straight UP! It is hard enough to do those moves…let alone add a stupid timer to it! So to save myself frustration, I will NOT be playing these until a timer freeze is added. They have gotten away from what Rico is supposed to be anyway…a solider…not a stuntman!

1 Like

First of all I want to thank for the cheats created. It works great. I have only one issue. When I turn on unlimited health and I explode, it goes to the slow motion and I have to restart computer to get it back. Do anybody know the better option how to continue playing?

half the cheats done work like freeze mission time and instant hack and the cheats in the 14 cheat one even more doesnt work and enemy cease fire is a useless cheat cause even when the enemies doesnt shoot the game still reacts like they did

so i think its weird that the freeze mission time cheat works with everything besides the stunts and it would make the wing suit jumps easier if it did and since i was getting no where replying on the other topic i decided to create a new one

Unfortunately not. This is due to the way the game is developed. It’s an issue whenever using any health cheats, not just the ones from WeMod.

Make sure your game is:

• Up to date
  • Legitimately purchased from Steam

And try a previous version of the trainer by clicking “History” in the far-right of the trainer, under the Play button.

The trainer makers are limited by what the game allows them to mod.

freeze timer doesnt work on hoverboard couses on the danger rising dlc

Hey this isnt the right thread to post it in but I was just wanted on an update for just cause 4 epic trainer? its been over the recommended vote for a trainer for a couple of days now

We do not give status updates or ETAs on trainers because there are too many factors that affect it. The trainer developers will get around to it when the6 are able. Bear in mind that there are other games in their queue to get through first and that, like all businesses, WeMod’s staff has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be patient. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey when i use the mods its like my health stays down and i cant see anything cuz its red and grey and plus when i use unlimited health when i die it stays slo motion

Welcome to the community @LuhJaydenn.

The slow motion issue is known, if you read previous posts in this thread you’ll see.
It’s a limitation of the game engine, I believe that there’s nothing WeMod can do to resolve the issue.

If you have infinite health and you’re caught in an explosion (ie a car blowing up) or anything that’s normally supposed to result in instant death, you’ll be stuck in slow motion until you reload. It occurs with every single trainer available on the internet. Unfortunately you’ll just try not to get blown up.

That’s okay, Sorry didn’t mean to sound so impatient

Do you think you can also upload this for the epic games version? That has over 3000 votes.

Welcome @bearishplane17.

Please use the search button in the forum,
This was answered recently 4 posts above yours.
And also in this this thread here: Just Cause 4 Epic?.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hello I would love if you could update the trainer to include unlimited ammo/charge for the dare devils dlc vehicles (wind cannon, energy shield, nitrous, etc). I love the trainer btw. I also get alot of crashes using the trainer.

1 Like

could you please update this trainer? it crashes alot :frowning: