Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just Cause 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Just Cause 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. No Recoil
5. Rapid Fire
6. Unlimited AR Scan
7. Unlimited Vehicle Boost
8. Instant Pilot Cooldown
9. Unlimited Wingsuit Missile
10. Unlimited Wingsuit Boost
11. Easy Kills
12. Cease Enemy Fire
13. Instant Hacking
14. Freeze Mission Timer

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2018
    Started development

• 12/05/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/05/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/06/2018
    Instant Hacking cheat added
    Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
    Unlimited Vehicle Boost cheat added
    Unlimited AR Scan cheat added

• 12/07/2018
    Speed Modification cheat added
    Instant Pilot Cooldown cheat added
    Unlimited Supply Drops cheat added
    Cease Fire cheat added
    Rapid Fire cheat added

• 12/08/2018
    Unlimited Wingsuit Missile cheat added
    Unlimited Wingsuit Boost cheat added

• 12/13/2018
    Moon Gravity cheat added
    Gravity cheat added

• 04/19/2019

• 08/05/2019

• 10/15/2019
    Cease Enemy Fire cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

Hello, thanks for the cheats

and i have 1 issue

the unlimited wingsuit boost is always active until i switch to the parachute

any help would be amazing and i have the steam version of the game!

@PowerfulSquirrel33 I’ll improve it once I’m done with my current tasks :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: in the meantime, can you send me your current savegame? it’d help me doing it faster

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, some hacks do not work. If I want to activate something it immediately jumps back.

-NO RELOAD
-NO RECOIL
-RAPID FIRE
-CASE FIRE
-INSTANT HACKING
-UNLIMITED VEHICLE BOOST
-UNLIMITED WINGSUIT BOOST

Are you sure your using the steam version?
Make sure you read the trainer notes. Game is kinda picky with the cheats
And it’s only for singleplayer wont work for online / MP

I can agree with AntroX90. The cheats he has listed do not work. I am running the newest Steam version. This doesn’t surprise me since the trainer is quite old now. I have found that the following do not work:

• No Reload
  • No Recoil
  • Rapid Fire
  • Unlimited Vehicle Boost

Those are the only cheats I use that don’t work, so I can’t say much else about the other cheats AntroX90 listed.

Some cheats were broken beforehand like the unlimited boost, but updating to newest verison has broken many cheats. I have tried playing online and offline (this game doesn’t support multiplayer) and the cheats will not load. WeMod is running as administrator.

Hope this sheds a little more light on the issues at hand, and we can recieve a trainer update in the near future.

Edit: I should mention I am not using any other 3rd Party mods other than WeMod trainers for this game.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed report! The trainer was last updated on the 5th of August BUT game received an update on the 15th of August which most likely broke the trainer again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I downloaded the trainer for just cause 4, but when I try to turn on infinite ammo and recoil they won’t stay on? Any help please

Looks like the trainer is in need of an update:

It should be updated soon by REPPiN since STN is no longer making or updating trainers.

Side note: can @ptondo merge this with the Just Cause 4 thread. Thanks!

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Cease Enemy Fire cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

If I’m using the trainer during missions (e.g. Sandstinger) and my vehicle blows up, whatever vehicle I was in is immediately on fire as soon as that mission reloads. My only option is to abandon the objective and start completely over again.
Trial and error narrowed it down to “easy kills”

Seems that infinite ammo cheat does not currently apply to vehicles. Really annoying when using Agency helicopter. An upgrade would be super helpful.

PS: Invincible vehicles would be nice if possible, as well as bringing back unlimited supply drops.

1 Like

Any chance at an update for this games trainer? It’s been a while, and seems to still freeze and crash my game. I know you guys are all busy with all the new releases, but still love playing some of the older titles too.

freeze timer doesnt work just crashes the game vehicle boost shuts it off on its own wingsuit boost is not able to be turned off unless you leave wingsuit mode

ok only issues I have are 1 if in a vehicle and it explodes, while using unlimited health everything goes to slow motion, also in transport campaigns such as delivering thunderbarge etc. if vehicle explodes, and you go to try again, when it comes back to beginning of your vehicle is already damaged to the point it will explode in about 30 seconds lol

Explosions in cars and things like that are scripted and not much we can do about that. Meaning its supposed to happen

timer freeze doesnt work on flight challenges ??? also can we get a imortal cars guns boats etc almost forgot the jet pack boost cant be shut off without geting out of wing or turning the cheat off

Yeah I would also like to see a timer freeze for the “areal acrobatics” wingsuit challenges! The timer freeze works on everything else…it does NOT on Areal Acrobatics.Those wingsuit challenges are hard enough without adding a stupid timer to them! I do not know WHAT they were thinking whew they made those. On one challenge…you have to literally do a “L” by going through the bottom of a building through two rings then doing a 180 degree flight straight UP! It is hard enough to do those moves…let alone add a stupid timer to it! So to save myself frustration, I will NOT be playing these until a timer freeze is added. They have gotten away from what Rico is supposed to be anyway…a solider…not a stuntman!

1 Like

First of all I want to thank for the cheats created. It works great. I have only one issue. When I turn on unlimited health and I explode, it goes to the slow motion and I have to restart computer to get it back. Do anybody know the better option how to continue playing?