Kenshi Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Kenshi Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Blood
3. No Hunger
4. Fast Construction
5. Fast Production
6. Fast Research
7. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/02/2019
    Started development

• 03/02/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 06/21/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/06/2019

• 03/17/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

No max stats/edit stats option? :frowning: Anyways thank you so much for the trainer :D.

One hit kill pls

I cant get a single one of the options to work for me and I really dont know why, I added the .exe and it loaded the game when I hit play but none of the options are actually doing anything in game.

are you on the newest steam version?

Is anyone else having issues saving while using the trainer?

What if you quit the trainer, shut off wemod then save ? Worked on another I had same thing

I got it sorted out. It was a steam issue. Had to uninstall the game and reinstall for some reason but its working now. Cheerz

2 Likes

Trainer is out of date, don’t think any features other than unlimited blood are still working

Please vote for an update by selecting the request update button and then choosing how many votes you’d like to contribute!

Already have but thanks for that I won’t post on forums in regards to updates in the future

The Kenshi cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

My cheats aren’t working, so is it because I have version 1.0.9

1 Like

Ya I’m guessing that’s probably the reason since he updated the trainer , game needs updated to most likely

Is an infinite item cheat possible?

1 Like

He can probably take a look and see of it’s possible when he comes back around to this one

Hi! Unlimited Health is only activated when you are hit, so you cannot regenerate the parts of your body whenever you want, and deactivating it does not return to the original values ​​as it does with Unlimited Blood. Thank you very much for your work!

1 Like

could it be possible for a Finish selected research cheat or one to pay the research cost? a conflict on two mods blocks to need item for some key research having something to fix that would be nice

Changes: