Kinectimals Animal and Item scan cards **HERE**"

For some reason pieces keep getting deleted or the images are not loading. If you come here and the images are not loading PM me and Ill try to fix it. Its weird though if I open the edit up everything is fine and all I have to do is hit save the last couple times and its fine. I have no idea why this is happening.+rep to me "TEKz" and also "Big_White" for BK elephant and bear scans, If you either liked this thread or you used our scans. Thank you!
[size=14]
!!!STILL MISSING!!!:
-Still missing scans from walmart and another unconfirmed scan (maybe E3).
Burger king is now complete thanks to “Big White” make sure you +rep him for his help!!

Directions:In the cub select screen go all the way to the right and you will see a green ball thing. Select it and then hold the pics right up to the kinect sensor. I did them all from my laptops screen.
Quick check list (Still not sure if this is all of them):
*Orange text denotes a missing scan (Some of these might be duplicates and are not actually different than one released other places. Still trying to clarify)
E3 promotional scans:
E3/Toys R Us Event - Plush African Leopard
E3 Black Panther
E3 Royal Tiger
E3 Cheetah with Cheetah marvin ball

Amazon:
Tiger - MISSING (Looks like this one is a pre-order code that cant be used more than once)

Special Edition Kinectimal:
Maltese Tiger and tiger marvin ball

Gamestop (pre-order Kinectimal):
Black and Red Striped Tiger - Gamestop MISSING (Looks like this one is a pre-order code that cant be used more than once)

Walmart (pre-order Kinectimal):
Blue and Blacked striped Tiger - Walmart MISSING (Not sure what this is yet)
6 Burger King toys with scans: Collection Complete
Gorilla
Lion
Monkey
Giraffe
Elephant - Thanks to “Big_White” for providing the BK elephant and bear scans. Make sure you + rep him
Bear - Thanks to “Big_White” for providing the BK elephant and bear scans scans. Make sure you + rep him

Twitter:
Skittles the Tiger - MISSING (Possible duplicate)

Unknown Origin:
Bengal tiger (possibly an E3 tiger) - MISSING (Not sure what this is yet)

Credit is not all mine. A lot of credit goes to another forum (not sure I can post the link). I made all the scans here from hard to read/scan jpegs into vectors and then back into jpegs. Other credit goes to Serra, Gorilla, ck2875, Bomburito, and Wolfiesden from the other forum. Thanks to Big_White from xbox360iso for providing BK bear and elephant scan! Give him +rep.

E3 Promotional Scans:

E3 Plush African Leopard

E3 Black Panther

E3 Royal Tiger

E3 Cheetah and Cheetah marvin ball

Special Edition Kinectimals:

Maltese Tiger and Tiger marvin ball

Burger King Toy Scans:

BK Monkey

BK Lion

BK Gorilla

BK Giraffe

BK Elephant - (Thanks to “Big_White” - GIVE HIM +REP FOR THIS!!)

BK Bear - (Thanks to “Big_White” - GIVE HIM +REP FOR THIS!!)

[/size]

Im assuming kinect scans these special types of barcodes to unlock things? amirite?
kinda confused right nao

Idk the post confused that crud outta me. lol but looks helpfull

Nice post :smile: I didn’t know the game supported this stuff.

Yes Just Have Kinect scan the picture

Lol, looks like a bunch of idiots got a marker and drew on some paper to me :smiley:

Thanks for all these. I’ll try them out tomorrow. My wife wants the elephant, and I’ll be getting the monkey.

NP :wink:

Thanks will buy kinect very soon. And I can’t wait to play kinectimals.

Same^

you missed this one!

and this one!

Congratulations, you broke the WeMod record for oldest dead thread necromanced - 12 years. :zombie:

Please don’t do it again, though. Necromancing dead threads is frowned upon internet-wide. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: