King Arthur: Knight's Tale Cheats and Trainer for Steam

King Arthur: Knights Tale
This is the official discussion topic of the King Arthur: Knight's Tale Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Vitality
2. Unlimited Hit Points
3. Unlimited AP
4. Instant Skill Cooldown
5. Unlimited Gold
6. Unlimited Building Resources
7. Unlimited Relic Dust
8. Edit EXP
9. Edit Level
10. Instant Kill
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2022
    Started development

• 05/03/2022
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 05/20/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/27/2022

• 08/05/2022

• 11/28/2022

• 04/25/2023

• 12/05/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The King Arthur: Knight’s Tale cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

play thru Wemod and you load in with no weapon skills start game thru client then open Wemod

Version 1.04 causes the game skill when you activate the Instant Cooldown Skill not working even though the game is running.

:frowning: boo

So I’m about 17 hours into the game now, played the whole time modded with infinite HP or vitality, infinite gold, and infinite supplies. I’ve tried the one hit kill mod and the infinite AP mod as well. All of the mods I tried DO work but only sometimes and some mods on certain missions are bugged. I’ve had a couple missions where no mods worked. One mission I had the infinite HP mod on and it applied to the neutral npcs that joined my party during the mission but the mod didn’t apply to my characters. Same with the infinite AP mod, one mission it worked for my characters and then another mission it worked for only the npc that joined me.

This is to be expected with a brand new game so I don’t mind the bugs one bit. The game is constantly going to be updated so mods becoming out of date is to be expected. Much love for the WeMod team, keep up the great work <3

1 Like

is there any chance we can get an update for this game but also include a mod for unlimited skill points and time skips :smiley:

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Cheat does not work as expected: unlimited HP applies to some but not all heroes and some enemies. One hit kill does not work. Gold does not work.

Would be awesome if this can be updated.

Changes:

Thanks very much for thr update

Changes:

1 Like

I started to try out Wemod and want to “buy” it
I played the game King Athur’s… with unlimited resources on hard with happiness. Then after a while I started a new campaign. In the mean time Wemod was updated. In the new campaign unlimited relic dust only did not work. I can hear the sounds, that’s all. I tried the old campaign and cannot refresh relic dust. So it stopped working there too
Is there anything that i can do on my side?

1 Like

unlimited relic dust does’t work

1 Like

these need to be updated please. unlimited gold and resources not working either. Thanks.

Unlimited Relic Dust seems to be the only one not working (though, I’ve only tried using the resource-related mods so I don’t know about any others).

1 Like

unlimited relic dust not working,need to be updated plz

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Instant Kill not working

When i launch the trainer, “unlimited vitality” & “instant kill” turn off. any ideas?