KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Is it possible that one of the drive gauge cheats causes anti form to trigger more often, or was my original Kingdom Hearts 2 on ps2 buggy because I rarely saw it back then?

@AnubisEnsho it has occurred for me more than when i had the game on ps2. At least 4 times so far and no where near the end of the game.

It seems that it happens more frequently with bosses.

@AnubisEnsho So far the anti form has appeared for me when fighting members of organization 13 inside their silhouettes.

1 Like

@AnubisEnsho @MichaelSteven

1 Like

@uzimakiuchiha yes. lol.

I was just trying to show the mechanics and hidden “percentage” to transform, that DOES indeed go up in boss fights and organization fights

1 Like

@uzimakiuchiha Understood, yeah i have not experienced the form outside a boss or organization fight.

1 Like

Possible Cheat: Stop Timers?

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just me but, one hit kill doesn’t seem to work. I don’t know if it’s due to playing on Critical Mode but i cannot kill Demyx’s water clones in one hit. It would also appear that Donald and Goofy lose health during boss battles, and I lost some as Sora against Cerberus, despite the Infinite HP code being used.

@FLiNG hey can I request for a another cheat to add in the current trainer of a games
If I can then for Kingdom hearts 2 final mix can you add away for me to freeze the mini games timer please, thank you.

@FLiNG Also can you please update the Trainer to the version 1.0.0.7 patch as well thanl you.

@FLiNG hey can I request for a another cheat to add in the current trainer of a games
If I can then for Kingdom hearts 2 final mix can you add away for me to freeze the mini games timer please, thank you. Also can you please update the Trainer to the version 1.0.0.7 patch as well thank you.

the Godmode/Ignore hit doesn’t work suddenly for me, idk why it activates but the heartless could still hit me

Der Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Trainer ist einer der besten Trainer/Cheats auf ganz WeMod.com
GrĂŒnde sind einfach gesagt die Features die dieser Trainer/Cheat mit sich bringt.

WĂ€re echt schön wenn andere Trainer fĂŒr anderes Spiele diese auch hĂ€tten
(Vorallen den EXP Multiplikator)

Blockquote The Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix trainer is one of the best trainers/cheats on all of WeMod.com
Reasons are simply said the features that this trainer/cheat brings with it.
It would be really nice if other trainers for other games had this too
(Especially the EXP multiplier)

The Unlimited HP for Gummi Ships doesn’t always work. If I get hit the bar doesn’t deplete but I’ll still die if my HP does drop(by amount of hits n such as HP bar does not move). Everything else Grade S Keep it up.

i love the trainer, but if its possible i would live to have a option to have unlock all Gummi Ships to like in the trainer for KH 1

1 Like

wemod needs an option to just remove hotkeys completely, if i misinput edit max hp and mp one more ■■■■■■■ time

Unlimited Gummi Ship HP doesn’t work, it only stops the HP bar from visually dropping

Does this no longer work? i keep getting an incompatible message :confused: