Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It is wherever you install your games. By default it will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common

For me it is (D: > SteamLibrary > steamapps > common > Kingdom Two Crowns), but, i dont know where the EXE file is.

It’s not something you or i can fix. I don’t know why you’re looking for the exe lol. That is the bug, game can’t be picked up

Wait for frank. I am off to sleep

the wemod isint able to find the game

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

WeMod isn’t able to pick up the .exe file even if it’s dragged or manually selected for some reason. Thanks

Yes please read the comments above. Waiting for Frank there is a bug

1 Like

When is frank going to fix it? is he working on it or?

I think he is. He usually pretty quick to fix things he’s like amazing ( looking for brownie points )

It is Saturday night. Don’t expect anything to be worked on until Monday. He might get to it tomorrow but there is no guarantee.

Hello! Its not problem on your side, there is some problem and creators are trying to fixing it, we could play this on Monday or today.

3 Likes

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Could you make an cheat where you can spawn peasants, not vagrants, where you are?

1 Like

I agree, Alen!

Yea we really need more vagrants or faster respawn. It would also be helpful if we had fast build!

1 Like

Unlimited horse stamina doesnt work -.-

1 Like

no one cheat work for me. Freeze the game

2 Likes

When only using Unlimited Money or Gems, the cheats themselves worked perfectly with the game. However, I then decided to add the Unlimited Horse Stamina, this then started to bug the game out, causing it to free and even sometimes, when lauching it through WeMod, none of the controls would work apart from Shift or Esc. Please, if possible, fix the bug! And, as VettalV had proposed, an increase of vagrants would be extremely helpful! Or even some sort of spawn command!

1 Like

the mods are not working and making my game king to freeze.fix it.

The game started to freeze after the 1.0.1 hotfix. If possible we need a fix.