Kingdom Two Crowns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Holy moly, my grammar is dog****… thanks for fixing/updating the game :slight_smile: Cheers

可以增加快速招募功能吗?

Would it be possible to add Instant Vagrants in vagrants camps?

1 Like

Bumping this. External trainer I was using for this broke with the new update so I’m kinda needing this feature.

I’m using it right now and can’t recruit people from the camps now.

Hi Guys, the current cheat version seems to malfunction, at least for me it does. Every time i have the unlimited coins cheat on, npcs won’t stop giving me the coins they have. A worker for example will stop what he’s doing when i’m near him, give me his coins, i collect them, he gives me the same amount again and again as long as i am near him. It never stops and he’s not working the entire time. Same with archers, knights, farmers and so on. I have to disable the cheat, collect all coins and enable it again. Is this a known problem? I reinstalled the game and wemod, nothing changed

Hey Central, i thought from the beginning, that this was the money cheat so i didnt bother reporting it… but it happend to me too…

There is a problem with the “Super Sprint Speed” cheat.
it’s affecting the walking speed and not the sprinting speed.

I’m testing the cheats on the Norse Lands demo, looks like every cheat besides Infinite Coins is going to need an update when it launches

Is it possible to add infinite gems as well? or is that too difficult?

2 Likes

Good day.
Would you please be so kind as the update this.
All cheats broke with the new Norse Lands DLC update.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Can you include spawnrate of recruits please?

1 Like

hi there would it be possible to add unlimited gems, game speed, freeze time of day and beggar spawn rate

2 Likes

Greetings
Would it be possible to add a trick to the vagrants, to make them respown faster or in greater numbers?

2 Likes

Can you add an “unlimited gems” cheat that allows you to keep the gems you spend, similarly to the “unlimited coins” cheat? If not, could you add an “add gems” cheat that allows you to give yourself a certain amount of gems (probably 1 or 5 at a time)? I honestly can’t bring myself play the game with cheats a when there’s no gem cheat. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

can you add unlimited gems please and idk why but i cant recruit knight until i turn off the wemod app and play the original one

2 Likes

Good day. Can you pls. Update the trainer for version 1.1.15?

1 Like

Add Gems And One Hit Kill (Of Greed Monsters) Cheat.
One Hit Kill Because There Are “Breeders” - Giants That Die From Minimum 50 Arrows (I Think), And “Crabs” That Tank By Running And Hit The Walls Dealing Quite A Big Damage To A Wall, “Crabs” Also Have Many HP - 20 Arrows.
Gems Because Sometimes Greed Monsters Will Steal Gems From You And The Only Way To Get Gems Back Is By Destroying The MP / CP (Main Portal / Cave Portal).

2 Likes

The Kingdom Two Crowns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements