Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Kingdoms and Castles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I get an error when opening the game

Kingdoms got an update Oct 28th, version 113, @STN . Heh feels like a Halloween update

Well if it needs an update better get votin’ for one. Gotta vote for updates if it needs it through the app

:stuck_out_tongue:

Unlimited gold cheat breaks the gold count. It shows like you have debt u need to pay. Bc it goes like -274536/1000 :man_facepalming:t3:

Changes:

The Infinite Resources cheat works, but also means that the buildings cost 99999 of every resource to build, so the peasants just sort of stand there gormlessly. Also fills your screen with infinite stacks of resources if you delete any building.

Hi. I am a French player who downloaded WeMod in the hope of being able to play some games with my “own rules”. So I tried this one and I realized that the option “Unlimited Gold” turns off itself after 10 seconds or so and in the game the counter is -12000 or something . It was to know if it was normal or not :slight_smile:

Excuse me for misspelling and conjugation this text is written on Google Translate.

Changes:

Try now.

Have changed the trainer to now use unity symbols so you don’t need to do anything before activating a cheat. Hopefully it works now perfectly.

Everything seems to be in working order Infinite resources still provides an issue with building however when I first initially built a house and instantly went to demolish it I gained 9999 resources of wood and stone
Side note be careful about building an orchard as the apples seem to grow infinitely bigger before they disappear after being harvested

My game crash when I activate an option. I think it comes from the version of my game. Which one do you use?

Steam

1 Like

Hi I’m wondering if you can improve the cheater for Kingdoms and Castles.

In particular, All Resources doesn’t work well. It assigns 100 workers to each farm (or other resource gatherer), which causes the farms to overload. The apple farms build insane amounts of apples and the regular farms build insane amounts of food. It would be better if the farms built the same amount, but the setting for food is set at maximum.

Even when I disabled the All Resources cheat, the farms continued to overload.

I think the building cost is tied to your resources so you can’t get infinite resources without having buildins cost 99999 of everything

The resource cheats work for me but there is a problem with it and it’s probably causing some of the crashes on older systems. This game is one of those that tries to represent it’s resources on the map so if you have infinite resources toggled on and demolish something it tries to create a super high stack of whatever the building was made out of on the map that reaches into the stratosphere. If the resource values where frozen at sensible levels … such as how much the most expensive building costs to make. They would still function just as well and not mess up the game.

Update please

The developer of this particular trainer is retired from WeMod, therefore this specific trainer will not be updated.

However, there is another trainer available, which has been developed by @REPPiN. The trainer options are very different but I believe they still achieve the same thing as this trainer does.

Since STN’s trainer will no longer receive any updates, I will lock this thread so that the above post does not get buried. Please use the more recent trainer linked above.