Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t know about files getting corrupt. That seems like an unrelated issue at least i have no idea why it’s happening to you (trainer isn’t going to corrupt files cause it doesn’t touch them).

Well I disagree. The trainer causes the game to freeze. Then you have to to go into task manager to close the game down. Thats what causing the corrupt/failed file. I can use Cheat engine to make temp codes and have no problems. Which I knew how to make pointers.

And another thing, why on earth do people always makes the trainers to MAX out values. This causes problems as well. The address you are using not only creates max value on resources, but the people in food, industrial buildings are all at 99/. This cause no production making at all.

isnt there an update yet atleast v108r2s?

Please fix the game! The game always crashes if i put some of the cheats!
tried 1 cheats, 2 cheats on same time, 3 cheats on same time and everytime it`s just crash!

Read trainer notes

Where can I find the trainer notes at? Can’t seem to find anything helpful.

If you run this trainer and your game crashes.and you have to use the task manager to shut it down. then check for failed files on steam, you will always find one. Until this gets fixed, I will not use this.
There is is no extra notes for this trainer.

Game always crashes after turning on unlimited resources. One way this might be able to be fixed is by slowly adding more and more resources so it doesn’t get overcrowded

Yeah the game doesn’t like being cheated at (it tends to bug out). But you can still make pretty good use of the trainer when you figure out what causes the game to bug out and avoid that.

It also seems pretty random :S

It still crashes… even if I turned them off they still crashes everything.

on kingdoms and castles when i imput the cheat the cheat turns itself off

1 Like

When ever I enable the instant build cheat and if I have farms the farm grows then grows outwards, and doesn’t stop. The Resourse cheat when enabled and destroy a building or building rubble a huge stack of resourses appears and crashes my game. Nothing bad has happened with the Happiness cheat…yet

Please lower the amount of resources gained (or at least tweak the food option) when enabling the infinite resources cheat. I believe the crashing is caused by the granaries trying to update their storage, and when the number is higher than the amount the granaries can store, it causes a crash.

Edit: With the infinite resources cheat, all buildings get increased prices. Destroying them would then, in turn, drop all those resources as well. The food cheat makes your food counter negative when disabled, which is probably what causes crashes.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

So I guess many of us KaC players who use this trainer have realised, yes it CTD whenever the “infinite resources” trainer is active, and the demolishment of a building creates a monumental pile of stacked resources.

Please fix, no rush of course you are busy af with other trainers.

Thanks STN!

You have to figure out how to use the trainer. This game is buggy as ■■■■ and i don’t know how to fdix it

My only complaint with this trainer is that when you destroy a building, the resources just infinitely stack up skywards. Now this wouldn’t be a bad thing and I could easily overlook it, but it crashes my game.

Other than that the trainer is a must have for Kingdoms and Castles! It’s magnificent! Keep up the good work :+1: :sunglasses:

whenever I click play it opens the game but does not load the trainer. the tick is not shown next to play and I cant use cheats even though i opened the game through infinity (other trainers work)

i am running game version 104g

Spam the Play key?.

If that doesn’t work, disable your antivirus/add infinity to its exception list.

what version the cheat is now?

When I activate the trainer the cheats keep turning off and whenever I try to demolish something, my game stops responding, it happens with all cheats if you can fix this then.Thank you.