Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer is fantastic. thank you so much. would it be possible to add a cheat for Inventory limit ? i know you need to buy bags to increase by 10, but as far as i know theres only like 6 you can buy.

Also for people using the skills and XP. If you give yourself too many skills you wont be able to finish the level up. And the level cap is 40. i recommend giving yourself XP and killing mobs to level up to 39 without giving yourself skill points. then once your able to level up at 40. give yourself just enough Skill points to aquire all the remaining skills you dont have. and also save before you level up, in case you give yourself too many.

Edit: also just noticed the trainer was updated with a remove skill points option so nevermind that last part lol … but the default option for it on the trainer is F1, which is the same as health.

1 Like

Sir. can you add more functions like multiple exp and money drop from monster like x2 x3 x4 x5
and increase speed for weapon attack animations on multiple choice like 1.5 2.0 2.5 etc.
Thanks you for all of this sir :heart:

great work as always MrAntiFun.
If possible a increase inventory size would be a great addition

2 Likes

So I am currently having problems running the trainer at all. Normally I can just pick a game from the app and go, but the trainer told me I needed to download the cheats themselves. So I downloaded them from the post here, and I am getting the same error. It tells me that I do not have the trainer downloaded onto my PC and that I need to whitelist WeMod through my antivirus, although it already is.

Anything I can do to circumvent this issue?

1 Like

i had this issue at first i had to disable my anti-virus and reinstall wemod once i did that worked no problem

Hey @shaun12500 / @LethargicOptimist.

This should normally help with that issue: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

If not, what antivirus program are you using?

Any info on when we can get this trainer for Origin since EA sucks and their Origin/Steam partnership for EA Play Pro users is a joke?

Well im using avast but also had it happen a few times when i had mcafee

Trainer works great!! Game is fun for sure.
However I have a unique problem, with Wemod activated I get a constant clicking like a woodpecker that never goes away. If I disable wemod the clicking goes away.
What is causing that: Any ideas.

Cheers
Kit

2 Likes

Wow I never of heard of that before or ran across the noise. Not sure from me what it could be

I will start a new game. It very well could be a bug in the game conflicting with something. It started about halfway through that first entry dungeon you go through and it could have corrupted an auto save somehow.
Curious if all the junk you could not get rid of in the Dead Kel DLC can now be sold, dropped, destroyed or something. I have many hours with the original game.
Cheers
Kit

1 Like

think i used the add xp too much as i cant level up anymore it just doesn’t move

OK, I have it figured out. If you give yourself enough XP points so you level up with each enemy you kill the game is conflicting with the trainer as the game will not allow you to level up as fast as the trainer allows.
If you level up with each enemy killed about halfway through the first dungeon or the tutorial dungeon if you will, you will be level 23 or so, this is when the clicking starts. So I loaded a previous save(made a lot of them just to see) and do not enter any skill points until you meet Agarth or whatever he is called you will be level 40 provided you made the detour into the side cave and dungeon .
So the game is saying, you are too high a level for this part of the game, it is conflicting with the cheats and starts making this noise.
In the original game I have always used that Wemod cheat and went straight from the gift chest in the first town to Rathir and bought good weapons, gear , armor etc.
So the game scaling is in conflict with the trainer somehow. I started the new game, made lots of saves and played around with it and the conflict noise starts when the trainer allows you to exceed the scaling of the game. It will most likely stop once the game area and scale matches a level 40 character. However that will be end game. There is an unbalance between the trainer and the game scaling and the game says…Whoa son…you cannot do this.
Cheers
Kit

so, what is the solution to fix it, for now ??

Level 40 is the max level, if less than that adding skill points versus simply adding XP will cause this effect. However if you are at 40 that is maximum.

Kit

Not sure if you mean me?? My solution was to turn the game volume way down and endure.
The clicking, buzzing, however you describe it is not present in the main game, only when you load Wemod trainer into the game does this happen. So for now as I love unlimited potions and unlimited durability for gear, I am grinning and tolerating. Once I make the journey to Rathir , get good gear and some health regen utility gems, I will abandon the trainer for good.
I experimented with this a lot, I would make manual saves, add some skill points etc, etc and the buzzing would start, I would reload to where I was prior to this and the buzzing would stop. I would deactivate Wemod and the buzzing will stop. I have also uninstalled the game and verified the files, etc, etc…does not help…but hint…lots of locked loot chests have no lids…yep Grin…I see no original bugs or problems fixed and I see the addition of new bugs…so something is not playing well with the trainer. Unfortunately in the gaming industry today, it seems a great many games are released unfixed. Expected but it is still disappointing.

Cheers
Kit

The Woodpecker sound is the sound of your arrows refilling with infinite arrows on. It makes that sound normally when you shoot arrows and they refill. it gets stuck in a sound loop with the cheat on I assuming because with the cheat on it never actually fills your arrows all the way so the game tries to fill it to max causing the sound.

1 Like

Thank You , you are a gentlemen and a scholar. Grin!! It was a huge mystery to me, so I will try that in a couple hours when I fire up the game again.
Oh just arrived at the Dead Kel DLC, I go there to get Flawless crafting components and I have discovered that they did not fix the situation with having to be so very careful not to pick up anything but what is absolutely needed as you still cannot get rid of books, or building materials you might inherent against your will. I had hoped that would have fixed that, but they have not. As for arrows, hey in a couple hours I will be so powerful I only need one arrow…it will send an enemy flying across the map.
Thanks
Kit

That was it , woodpecker flew away, have not heard it since. Yep cheat only gives you five arrows where main game gives you nine. That is the mystery conflict.

Thanks again
Kit

hi there is it just me or does the xp cheat not work?

Hey any chance you could add a run faster cheat becuase run so slow :frowning: