Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks.
I tried to play, and there was a message this time saying it could not find the game save. It does start the game but doesn’t see the save game.

I’m going to reinstall KOA from steam and see if that fixes the problem.

I just tested the unlimited arrows, unlimited magic, instant cool down, and fill fate bar.

They all work. Didn’t see additem skill or ability working. It may require a level-up to happen.

As far as I can tell this works for the latest version of steam all DLCs.

I will endorse later this evening. This is a great add seeing that steam has the game all DLC for about 12 dollars.

Hi guys. I am able to max out the skill points, but not the ability points. Using the cheat has no effect on the stats. Even though I am maxed out on Xp & skill points, I have no more than 123 AP. Any help? Thank you!

Add 5k XP currently not working.

1 Like

Why can’t my character attack or use spells… is this a side effect of the trainer? just asking

one of the greatest trainers I have used everything works perfectly only way I could see this trainer improved is by adding a teleport to marked destination other than that is is amazing

I think we need " Run Faster " because that map is realy BIG and u only can run ! LOL

1 Like

Great work on the mods, i am wondering if you could add unlimited inventory space please :slight_smile: thank you !

Have to be careful using the Unlimited Items cheat. Eventually it will cause an issue where your Items inventory is so overflowing that when you have to use an item from it, for instance in the quest “What Lies Beneath” it will crash your game, having to load way too many items that shouldn’t be there. (think around 2,000 Antelope heads for instance)

hi i wanted to know if there was any way to fix the cheats for kingdoms they were working just fine but, they havent been working for as of right now. and i was wondering if you could a cheat were you could add unique items or set armors it would be a great cheat if you are willing to add it to this mod otherwise this mod is really awesome. but, i would like if there was an option to add unique weapons and set armors unique armors etc. it would make it more fun. thanks again for this awesome mod. :slight_smile:

Unfortunetly the infinite FATE meter doesn’t work anymore, you uses to be able to go in and out at any time and still have a full bar but it’s no longer working. Everything else infinite magic health etc just no the fate meter