Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Magic
4. Unlimited Arrows
5. Unlimited Weapons Durability
6. Instant Cooldown
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Reckoning Duration
9. Unlimited Status Duration
10. Ghost Mode
11. Add 5K XP
12. Fill Fate Bar
13. Add Skill/Ability Points
14. Unlimited Gold
15. 0 Skill/Ability Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/10/2018
    Started development

• 10/10/2018
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

awesome

1 Like

Perhaps I will re-install this game

Hello there peeps, am I the first one to encounter a problem with this game where Inifnity cannot find it? I tried to put it in manually (drag the icon) does not work and neither does searching for the file in the folders. Interestingly, when I look up the exe in the folder it shows there without a problem, but when I want to open it via infinity, the file remains hidden. I have checked for it to not be hidden, everything un-ticked yet Infinity cannot see it. Any work around this please?

Ya that happened to me with the Sims 4 tried every thing would not show up finally I gave up and when I tried it a day later it worked wish I had an answer but I think shutting off computer helped me

It is fixed for him now.
Told him what to do in a different thread

2 Likes

Is the Unlimited Items an inventory space cheat or is it just for like consumables.

Cheats aren’t working with the DLCs :confused:

I don’t have the game and I didn’t make the trainer.
@STiNGERR did.

Yeah I know but since I can see you in every topics i was sure you could toss some help :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna buy this game and try it out :slight_smile: i had this on xbox 360 many years ago, but its on sale now so i’d like to play it again, especially since i never completed it before. ^^

Having some issues right now and need some help. i used the skill point cheats and now im unable to confirm the my skill upgrade. how can that be fix??

I have the DLCs as well and the cheat sees the game but none of the number keys do anything.

I can’t get it to work. I downloaded it. The cheat does see the game. I hit the play button and everything comes up as normal, but the number keys don’t do anything. I got the game from steam as one package with all DLCs.

Also, can move the state from off to on for a cheat to work.

Not sure how this is suppose to work?

Where did you get the version of the game?

Thanks for replying. I got the game on steam just this week. All DLCs as one package.

My question is this:
I have infinity on desktop.
Should I have it in a different directory?

The actual Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning trainer should that have gone in a special directory?

I have never used a trainer so I’m assuming The location of the trainer is important.

Should the trainer be located by the save files?

You don’t have infinity on your dektop, you have a shortcut on your desktop. The trainers are in %appdata%\Infinity and should not be moved.

Thanks for the reply. Reinstalled. However still have the problem where I can’t move the off state to on state any item for example unlimited weapon durability.

I checked path and it is all located:

C:\users[name]\appdata\local\Infinity

This is where the program is place.
How does this work?
Is there a step I missing?

Infinity does all the work for you, all you have to do is press play. If that doesn’t work then something is wrong (It is usually the antivirus or wrong game version).

Press play. Then you have to hit F1 , F2 after the game starts

Choose your game , press play right corner then when game starts then you press the buttons you want f1. F2. F3.