Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Cheats and Trainer for Steam

24.12 dont work for me… always crash after update - no mods

Hi. this trainer is free?

All wemod trainers are free.

no is not. when i use the trainer need to add my credid card and go “pro”

All trainers are free. Maybe you’re doing something different, but the trainers themselves are free.

for exemple. for this game the trainer is free? i cant use it

Instead of going back and forth about whether this trainer is free (it is), maybe you can explain why you can’t use it. Can’t download the Wemod launcher? Can’t open account? What’s the problem? There might be a misstep you made somewhere that made you unable to use the trainer. (Which is free, by the way)

Can you please add God mod and take the items in mp. I would like to play with my Friends with some cheats hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wemod do not condone using trainers for multiplayers, FYI

hello creator of the cheats due to the new update of the game the mods are glitching out and need to be fixed it may not say it needs to be fixed but ive been trying to play with the cheats for like 3 days and the game either crashes or the game half of it stops working

2 Likes

The game is crashing suddenly, can you find a solution to this? Please. After the update, nothing works properly and it’s annoying.

The Knights of Honor II: Sovereign cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

update trainer plz

Can you guys add an instant building cheat?

God mode would be nice indeed, if that’s possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Unless I am using this mod wrong it needs an update from the game version that changed a few days ago.

Anyway, its not working for me anymore.

2 Likes

Its not working needs update

1 Like

Trainer needs updated for this game, cheats are not working and its been months since last update on this game

1 Like

The mods have not been working since the latest HOH 2 update, it needs to be fixed

1 Like

Hey there, is anyone having issues getting the trainer to load for Knights of Honour II: Sovereign?

2 Likes