Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign
This is the official discussion topic of the Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Choose Opinion
2. Set Opinion Amount
3. Infinite Army Supplies
4. No Expenses
5. Set Royal Treasury
6. Set Books
7. Set Religion
8. Set Kingdom Levies
9. Max Out Workers
10. No Rebels
11. Choose Ability
12. Set Sovereign Ability Level
13. Set Spouse Ability Level
14. Enable Dev Console
15. Instant Castle Building
16. Instant Castle Upgrades
17. Set Army Movement Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must load the trainer when on the Main Menu or in the game. Not on loading screens.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/12/2022
    Started development

• 12/12/2022
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 03/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/19/2023
    Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/13/2023
    Choose Opinion cheat added
    Set Opinion Amount cheat added
    Max Out Workers cheat added
    No Rebels cheat added
    Choose Ability cheat added
    Set Sovereign Ability Level cheat added
    Set Spouse Ability Level cheat added
    Enable Dev Console cheat added
    Instant Castle Building cheat added
    Instant Castle Upgrades cheat added
    Set Army Movement Speed Multiplier cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Knights of Honor II: Sovereign cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats
2 Likes

hi guys thanks for the trainers could you add godmode as well please

5 Likes

@GreenHouse thank you!

I’ve seen other trainers that could activate the console, do you know how to do that? - would be surely a nice addition.

1 Like

God mode would be nice indeed, if that’s possible. Thanks!

3 Likes

I already have it, but didn’t add it because it would need extensive documentation of all the commands and information needed.

1 Like

trainer crashes the game for some reason

3 Likes

could you possibly look into it for all of us would appreciate it loads

Cool! Maybe there is some documentation from the developers? I think adding this would be a great benefit for that cheat.

Hello,

Crashes for me also…tried a new campaign but with the same result. I have a GOG version of the game. Might be because of that…

2 Likes

you forgot about inflation

Here some feature requests:

• increasing levels of units
  • god mode (while in rts combat and on map)
  • stats like stability, crown authority, …
  • workers in provinces
  • open console

I play on steam and did not get any of those reported crashes.
Works great so far! - well done!

2 Likes

I also get constant crashes on Steam between 2 - 15 minutes run time.

1 Like

Hello, it would be nice to also be able to increase the amount of food because after activating the mods the game stops producing food for me and to be able to recruit troops quickly from the beginning I need food.

1 Like

It crashes for steam version too. I tried both

1 Like

the mods dont work for me sadly.

Trainer activates fine on my end (Steam Version) money, faith, books, levies all work fine although they are hard capped to your in game cap. have to activate over n over if you want excessive amounts.
Opinion stats work also but require a save and reload to take effect, they reset however back to original cap of 10 once an opinion changes from an event and require another activation, save and reload to take effect once more.
Sovereign works once activated but have to be edited upon new sovereigns’ ascension.
Spouse changes only take effect once spouse is available and need to be edited every time there is a new spouse to take effect.

Unsure if the above is as intended but there is no descriptions of use to this effect so some may not understand and find trainer is not working.

May i suggest options to better improve if possible :

1. Increase of cap of in-game resorces (gold,levies,faith,books)
  2. Ability to lock scores of opinions to try stop the constant need to save/reload for effects as in-game events make opinions change often.
2 Likes

Hello, just wanted to say that all of the cheats work fine (with the limitations as described by FenrirAlpha) on my Steam version. I would just like to suggest a god mode, quick build mode and fast worker/manpower availability. Thank you Greenhouse for creating the mod and keep up the good work! P.S. Happy Holidays to everyone that celebrates them this time of year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello green, can you add more functions like :

• God mode
  • Stability improved (not minus)
  • mroe else

tht will be greats thank you
:grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Hi! Great cheats, I’ve used them and they all work perfect. The only thing I would suggest to to try and add something that changes your food. Doesnt matter how many gold and levies you got, if you dont have enough food, you cant make any troops. Can barely make any armies becuase takes so long to get enough food and food income.