Kynseed Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kynseed
This is the official discussion topic of the Kynseed Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Edit Money
2. Set Run Speed
3. Max Friendship
4. Edit Player Stat: Accuracy
5. Edit Player Stat: Barter
6. Edit Player Stat: Charm
7. Edit Player Stat: Constitution
8. Edit Player Stat: Intelligence
9. Edit Player Stat: Speed
10. Edit Player Stat: Stamina
11. Edit Player Stat: Strength
12. Edit Player Stat: Toughness
13. Edit Player Stat: Virility
14. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game first, when you have entered the main menu, then hit ‘Play’ to load the mods.

This trainer only works for 64 bit version of the game.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/09/2022
    Started development

• 12/09/2022
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 02/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Kynseed cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats
1 Like

Greetings,

Hum I do not know if it is alright for me to ask this, but would it be possible to make the mods compatible with the 32 bit version of the game ? Sorry if it is too much work.

1 Like

According to the “Read before playing” section on the trainer, the trainer only works for the 64 bit version of the game. Doubtful a 32 bit version will be created.

Hey,
I confirmed I have the 64bit version of the game but when launching out of WeMod, Kynseed crashes

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add the ability to freeze the time of day?

3 Likes

Same here. Running the official Steam version. There’s no selection between any 32 or 64 bit version, but game instantly crashes at title screen when using WeMod.

Heyo, love this mod so far! The movement speed toggle is a godsend.

I agree with @Stroomagroo that a time freeze option would be a nice addition. Also, a spawner or quality toggle for difficult/rare items would be cool.

@LocalCoder183 @RCJenn I also had trouble launching directly from WeMod. My workaround was opening the game through Steam first, then enabling the trainer through WeMod. That seems to work for me.

2 Likes

I know for time there is a file you can edit to make hours last longer, though having a quick stop and start still be good. Also spawning or least infinite items also be great but so far still a good job with trainer.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add infinite health in combat? Great cheats otherwise!

3 Likes

Time Freeze would be amazing, and maybe Unlimited Items if thats possible!

2 Likes

The Kynseed cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

is it possible to add a item spawner?

Hi, will you be updating more cheats for the game, like unlimited health, time freeze, auto-complet minigames and set star level, amount of items? Now that hey announced upcoming content update

2 Likes

Will the mods get updated for this game as the game crashes when loading.

1 Like

To avoid game crashes, press play on the trainer once the game world launch.