Left 4 Dead 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi, i pressed f1 to vote and accidently turned on cheat, i’m playing with my friends. will i get vac banned?

Why would you have the trainer injected (ie, by pressing Play in the trainer) if you were playing with friends?

You’ll be fine as long as:

1. The trainer wasn’t actually injected into the game. You need to press Play for this to happen. WeMod will not turn on cheats if it is simply running in the background without having pressed play.
  2. The server is private and running from your PC instead of official servers.

i was trying it on sp but forgot to turned it off when my friends invited me

should i send them an email? because its been 1 hour and currently still not banned

You could or just cross your fingers they didnt notice

how long do it usually take for them to notice?

Bans normally happen in waves every few weeks.

what game mode does this work on?

How to turn off high jump? it defaults to 1.3 but I don’t want to use it, but it’s still automatically used which annoys me

The reason that is the default is because that is what valve set it to as a default without any cheats

Super Accuracy automatically toggles off whenever I try to turn it on. Anything I can do about this??

Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Single player in gen

Can you guys please fix the super accuracy because it just keeps turning on and then turning off for some apparent reason.

1 Like

I dont think any of the cheats work anymore which is disappointing

1 Like

Please update :pray: looking forward to it!

I’ve been using this cheat for months in official versus servers and never gotten a vac ban? Although the latest update broke this cheat and now it doesn’t work

The Left 4 Dead 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ah, Dats hot, Dats hot.

all cheats doesnt work except for the recoil.

so it’s still broken?

Are you attempting to use these in co-op? No one else has reported any issues with it yet.

1 Like