Left 4 Dead 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey so uhm, can’t even start the game on singleplayer 'cause it says “remove -insecure” and it only happens on when i start the game with Wemod.

1 Like

WeMod is only for campaign. VAC is forced off to ensure that you aren’t trying to use it in any game mode that requires vac.

2 Likes

But, that’s the problem, i’m trying to go campaign, Single Player, but it loads to like, 43% then kicks me to main menu with the warn of “you’re using -insecure please remove to play on VAC secure servers”, but i’ve even disabled my WiFi connection and still happens

1 Like

The -insecure prevents me from starting a single player game

2 Likes

is the cheat still working?

2 Likes

It should be, so long as you’re doing Offline Campaign with bots.

2 Likes

ok ok thank you for the answer

2 Likes

Its so damn unstable. It used to work find in single, what happened?

The game LOVES to crash like halfway through a level.

1 Like

It seems to be unlimited ammo

1 Like

why even have this as an option? every single option listed can be done via console command. Make this able to be used in online

1 Like

Achievements aren’t disabled when using a trainer but they are when using console commands.

2 Likes

I’ve been using this for years to play with my friends and it is working perfectly, still get achievements. As long as you are the host and use the Local Server. What I find funny is that the teleportation, only teleports my teammates, and it’s not even teleporting them to a saved location, and when I have more than 1 teammate, it also randomly selects who to teleport when I press it. It’s pretty fun when I use it to troll my friends. Other than that, it works fine.

2 Likes

mods work fine for me other than that i dont use the teleport or the save location

1 Like

no you wont get vac baned i never got band

1 Like