Left 4 Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Left 4 Dead
This is the official discussion topic of the Left 4 Dead Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Team Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2019
    Started development

• 10/20/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Left 4 Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Please add No recoil option i love this trainer! <3

1 Like

Hello,first, i want to say thank you for this trainer. Before this, I use my cheat engine to play this game. I only get fix address for the team’s health but no luck for the ammo, the ammo’s address keep changing and that make me need to search for the new address again & again.

When trying your trainer, I found an issues with your “Unlimited Team Health”, especially when play on expert difficulty. Witch still instantly kill me. I did not try with Tank yet.
I think the problem is Witch dealt more damage than maximum player’s health. So I made an experiment, and found that Witch on expert damage 100 per hit, while the max player’s health value is 100, with your cheat activated or freeze the value at 100 at cheat engine,it still instant kill in one hit. I Think change & freeze the health’s value at 110 should work, but since I don’t test how much Tank’s damage yet, I set it to 1000 or 10000. And it works, no more one hit kill…

I hope you can fix the issue, so I don’t have to combine your trainer with cheat engine. Thank you

1 Like

I’m really worried about VAC Ban not a fan of the game just want to get all the achievements done as its lowering my overall % will these be completly fine to use in Single Player.

1 Like

Yes, As long as you are not every “online” you will be fine.

Now, L4D2 you need to be online for Realism, even if you do it in a private lobby it’s stil online and this will get you a VAC Ban.

I’m not sure about L4D1 ( If it has that mode ) But as long as you are never on There Servers and remain Client side, You are fine.

Single player is fine

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to ask you that I have a problem with the L4D1 trainer, my problem is that activating infinite life makes the special infected also immortal and it is very annoying. Is there any way to solve this? Thank you very much

3 Likes

We need more cheats in this game, like Left 4 Dead 2, we need:

1. Unlimited Health (Also 999, not 100, plz)
  2. Unlimited Team Health
  3. Custom Jump Height
  4. One-Hit Kills
  5. Unlimited Ammo
  6. No Reload
  7. No Recoil
  8. Super Accuracy

Just like L4D cheats, we need those cheats, just like L4D2, pronto and please.

And also version update too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unlimited health doesnt work. Both my team and myself still die.

yeah it seems that the special infected are pretty bullet spongey even if i play on easy. witch still one-shots me as does the tank. i feel like this trainer could use an update, please :smiley:

tanks and witches still kill and special infected have infinite health. only problems so far. might need small update if not can someone point me in the direction for a better one?