LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Which cheats did you have activated?, I finished the first mission without any issue " Escaping the ship with R2D2" .

Thats the one. Also I had on the coin and brick.

Game didn’t crash for me, I will ask the team testers to check it out .

2 Likes

Thanks for your work, MAF!

Negative bricks! I am multiple hours in and don’t want to restart! Please fix this!

1 Like

How come there isn’t an unlimited studs cheat where you hit an item and it gives like 200 billion studs? Complete saga had it. Mega bricks doesn’t give enough studs.

Hello Spyder51!
Yes, the One-Hit Kills was the gamecrasher.
I tried the game with the new trainer( without the OHK) and now the game/trainer work perfectly!!
Thanks for replying!

1 Like

Mega Bricks is Studs x100

Why would you restart the game?, If you activate the cheat you will have positive upgrade points .

Cheat name has already been changed to Mega Studs .

Thanks for the trainer, working great tbh.
Is is possible to add datacards, like none needed to unlock or unlimited?
It’s under help in your Galaxy map screen (under the ?)
Basically has some funny and cheat options to unlock with those and they’re hidden around the worlds.

4 Likes

Negative brick issue seems to be some kind of check of how many bricks you’ve spent against how many bricks collected. Negative amount was how many bricks I spent, and as I collected more, the number moved accordingly towards positive bricks. So if you use the trainer to spend 10 bricks, you’ll be at -10 and have to collect ten bricks to get back to 0.

Not sure if this helps anything but at least it’s a little clearer what’s going on.

After fully upgrading, it left me me with around -1000. So once you collect all the bricks, it’ll probably result at 0.

Those would be fun to have.

For anyone still having issues - the mods work correctly ONLY if you start the game from Steam first. Once you get to the main menu, go to this set and press Play. The cheats work perfectly as long as you do NOT start the game from the WeMod app.

3 Likes

How about adding time freezer for race missions in Skywalker Saga??

3 Likes

I agree!!! Need to add a freeze timer cheat!

4 Likes

I’ll throw in another request for a timer cheat. Some of these bricks are ridiculous.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get unlimited data cards as well?

3 Likes

you should add a “stud/money magnet” basically just pulling all dropped studs in an adjustable range or 15 meters towards you.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun After the new update, the unlimited heath option immediately turns off.