Loading Forever After I Click Play

Hi,

My app used to work perfect up until a week ago, now, when i click Play it just loads forever, i have uninstalled it, re-installed it, its added as an exception in my anti-virus, everything seems perfect, but still just constantly “Loading” I have also tried to switch to the beta version and nothing seemed to change.

Can anybody help? I’d really appreciate it.

Need more details. Like which games? Have you tried starting the game first, and then pressing Play on the wemod app? Or did you first start the wemod, and then waited for the game to load? Did the game load up? Those type of questions.

F

Dishonored, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil Village have stopped working, keeps loading forever, and no i always launch the game, ALT TAB out and then launch WeMod and click Play on the trainer.

My network has not switched or anything recently, the app seemed to work fine then just stopped of a sudden, i have done almost everything possible such as turning off all firewalls, adding WeMod as an exception, still nothing.

Hello!

Please see this thread here for detailed troubleshooting: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.