Lord of the Rings: War in the North Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lord of the Rings: War in the North
This is the official discussion topic of the Lord of the Rings: War in the North Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Durability
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Unlimited Attribute Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/24/2020
    Started development

• 01/24/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I tried the game in normal mode and in compatibility mode down to Windows XP SP3. Everytime the game comes to the point of loading the previously saved game I’m back on the Desktop and the game just disappears. What can I do to get it running properly with this WeMod trainer?

Hello There > There are More Games From LOTR So as The battle for middle Earth . and what older Games from them can play also. PC . i recommend this to add mods for this games to. its a reqeustion?

We already have trainers for many LOTR games, including the Middle Earth series. Use the search box in the top-left of your WeMod desktop software. :slight_smile:

There is some strange behaviour with the infinite health cheat. Upon changing characters (to take advantage of the skillups/attribute hacks) HP seems to be set to 0 indefinitely and constantly getting 1 shotted when I change back to another character.

Unsure how to fix but starting the game over seems to work fine.

Hi there. It seems the god mode is not giving me invincible after all cause theese suicide bombers can still one shot me. Just check this will you?

so is this game not on steam anymore at all cant find it

The game crashed after using the program

Are these cheats still in use? went to buy the game through steam but it turns out that steam no longer has it in the store

Crashes each time game is loaded and whenever fast traveling/loading screen happens
Any fix for this?

1 Like

Same to me, how can fix?