Lust from Beyond Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lust from Beyond
This is the official discussion topic of the Lust from Beyond Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Sanity
3. Unlimited Essence
4. Undetected

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/07/2021
    Started development

• 04/08/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/16/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Trainer does not work with actual build (id 6471431)

1 Like

Trainer does not work :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

The cheats doesn’t work :disappointed_relieved:

@joses321 / @bluebelly / @otake666

Sorry to hear this. Could you try the following and report back, please?

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hiii
I just tried the method you mentioned and it is still not working :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you for testing this. :slight_smile:

It looks like the game got a small update today after the trainer was released. Which is just extremely unfortunate timing. This means the trainer likely needs to be updated too.
Update notes: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/6516448/

2 Likes

Can anyone provide more details about the issue you are having? I just tested the trainer and everything is working for me.

my case was when i start the game using the trainer, load the saved game file and turn on the trainer by pressing the function key (F1, F2, F3 and F4). But it just didn’t work and I tested many times

Not working after many tries

Not working here either, tried it both ways

Please provide more info. Just posting that it doesn’t work doesn’t help us resolve the issue as we are currently unable to reproduce the issue.

When you start a new game its seems to work in the dream world. Soon as you go to the town and to the hotel and the running starts, none of the cheats work. they see you, when you have to run they can kill you with all the cheat active, after that you get to the part where you go into the street they also see you there and kill you with all cheats on. Hope this helps and is info you need to help fix this. This is as far as i have tested the cheats.

1 Like

Can you send us your game save? I’m not sure how far MAF progressed but it sounds like it breaks at a certain point.

1 Like

I have a save file that’s right at the “streets” part. How can I send it to you?

1 Like

Hello @ralph_on_me. :slight_smile:

Thank you for assisting us.
Your save files can normally be found either in:

1. My Documents > My Games > [GAME NAME]
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common[GAME NAME]\saves

Usually the first one.

Then you can send it in a DM to @Chris above (click his username then click “Message”). Click the upload tool on the toolbar when writing the DM. Or upload the file to a free file host (such as MediaFire) and paste the link to it in the DM. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, it’s appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did this get resolved? I am having the same issues. :sweat_smile:

The Lust from Beyond cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Did the game get updated again?

I’m still having the issue :frowning: when i turn on the trainer on it does not work

1 Like

I just started and in the dream world after he pissed Lily off. And none of the cheats are working but I do know game update the other day so maybe that’s why they arent working.