Mafia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I see an update 23 hrs ago, so a huge thank you to MAF for revisiting it.

I will test it in all fashions of campaign and come back and report if it helps…

Back in a bit !

:slight_smile:

that didnt take long…

Latest version of Game(only I believe from steam)
Stable no issues system latest win10, latest nvidia drivers
amd fx 8320 8 core @ 3.49 ghz
16 gb ram
1 TB SSD

Started the latest wemod trainer version, clicked play, it Loaded in game, near end at JUST FOR RELAXATION mission. It starts, i try ONLY THE FIRST THREE (unl. lives/ammo & no reload, )

IT CRASHES and takes the game right off back to the desktop

I will next try, setting them NOT in a mission but from main screen on this 2nd test…back in a bit!

Same specs as above and same starting method

THIS TIME TRYING ONLY f1 and f2 from trainer BUT SETTING FROM MAIN MENU (HOME SCREEN)

THEY APPEAR TO BE WORKING as i mean its not crashing with f1 or f2

But i havent shot or been shot yet(on a stealth mission)

so i will test f3 and up and come back and report

But from main screen the first two functions seem to now work IF USED ‘not in gameplay’ only tho it seems at least on my rig…

i will test more and come back

1 Like

MAF - The game crashes when enabling the cheats. Applying one at a time, I think it is in relation to the no reload function

EDIT: Actually seems to be all cheats

1 Like

few questions would help sort this out:-
Is it an instant crash?
does the crash occur at the exact same point always?
Can you try again while steam is in offline mode?
can you share your game save with exact details on where the crash happens?

I tested the game with all cheats activated played for 30 minutes without any issue at all.

1 Like

Just in free ride.

God mode and infinite ammo “work”. But if you press no reload it will crash every time. The other options like better accuracy or no recoil don’t seem to work either. And if you just playing around with the first two options shooting till the cops come ends in a crash every time anyways so basically everything crashes you eventually. I thought it was a modded file issue but went back to vanilla, still nothing. I did run verify integrity as well.

It could also be a god mode issue, it seemed when they started shooting at me the game just gives up. So maybe some sort of overflow?

Offline does not work either. No reload crashes it instantly. While the other ones either dont do anything or they just crash you the moment you start getting shot at.

1 Like

Found the issue, Sorry about the delay a new trainer will be out today but will take few hours.

3 Likes

Hi MAF - It is an instant crash as soon as I press F1 for example for health and not always in the same place. Not sure if this helps, but if I lose a bit of health before enabling the cheat, everything is fine.

Infinite ammo seems to work, but no reload crashes.

Not tried steam in offline mode, but will do.

1 Like

a maf at last attempt, it seemed to only support commands set only in the menu and not in the game without a full crash to desktop

and yes it seems the f3 reload was causing always a crash

hope you get it fixed,but I am outta here guys!

I FINISHED THE GAME (what an ending) and a fab game, hats off H13 for bringing it all back 18 years later!! and to maf for all his good work!

have fun guys!

1 Like

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Unlimited Ammo isn’t working for me. Health and timer work fine, didn’t try the other ones.

1 Like

Any news on where to find it for Epic? I can’t find it to vote =(

1 Like

trainer from 3 days ago works fine for me new trainer from 21 hours ago doesn’t work at all.

1 Like

When I click to play the game bottom , opens the mafia launcher , the wemod works at that moment , but when i click play the game from mafia launcher it shows that i didn’t play at that moment , so i cant use the trainer , how can i fix it ?

1 Like

Just alt tab out of the game and hit play again.

1 Like

Trainer’s working perfectly. Tried out all cheats for upwards of 2 hours, game never crashed.

I guess the trainer/game crashing could be a memory issue.

Running a GTX 1070, 32gb ram.

2 Likes

If you check in history under play button the other version should be in there, just click the version and should work
Unless you are using a cracked version and after the update it dont work ?

1 Like

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Dear friends , my game is not cracked , I buy it from epic games . So when i first open the game from WeMod it opens the mafia launcher , the WeMod works at that moment ( F1 F2 F3 … ), but when i click play the game from mafia launcher it shows that i didn’t play at that moment , so I cant use the trainer ,than when I do alt - tab and click play from WeMod again the mafia launcher opens 2 nd time and it doesn’t work too .

Whats the matter ?

1 Like

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was designed for the Steam version of the game. We offer no guarantee that it will work flawlessly for this game from other stores.

This indicates that you have linked the launcher to WeMod instead of the game’s executable (ie, you dragged the desktop icon to WeMod, which is the launcher, not the game). The launcher is a standalone piece of software and the incorrect thing to link to WeMod. Find the game’s executable on your system instead of the launcher. It should be somewhere in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME.

1 Like

Hello, Thankyou for your work on this game. Unfortunately, I am now finding that after updating to the latest patch via Steam, the undetected option only stays ‘on’ for a half second but then goes straight to ‘off’ again. Strangely, all the other options still work fine for me.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue as mentioned above by wheelzsc - namely, lack of function of the “undetected” option.
Will a fix / patch / update be forthcoming?

2 Likes