Mafia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi Mr.AntiFun

Is it possible to do something about that terrible racing mission? - Maybe to add slow opponents option?

I see that many other players have trouble with it - I stopped playing this game because of it (Classic difficulty).

Thanks!

1 Like

Im having the same issue with the undected option.

2 Likes

just turn the difficulty down in the options until the race is over

1 Like

I used the trainer, most of it worked, except for undetected, which deactivates by itself.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun It would seem a few of us are having the undetected issue.

1 Like

Yep it’s true I am too having issues with UnDetected

2 Likes

I’m not normally this guy to say this, but I’d continue to try and do it on classic difficulty without any assistance.

It took me well over 50 times to be successful but eventually it worked.

My suggestion is to use the speed limiter when entering into turns and then turn it off when you’ve slowed enough so that you can exit the turn at speed.

This way you keep your classic difficulty achievement. It was such a pain but well worth it in the end!

1 Like

I confirm that “undetected” not works. The undetected option only stays ‘on’ for a half second but then goes straight to ‘off’ again.
All others options works well. :wink:

1 Like

@MrAntiFun I am wondering if you could update the trainer for Mafia: Definitive Edition in light of this issue with the ‘undetected’ option not staying on?

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrAntiFun Thank you for your update. However, I am still having the issue with the ‘undetected’ option staying ‘on’ for a millisecond and then switching right back to ‘off’ again. I have tried running the trainer both before and after launching the game, and it still happens. Please help if you can?

All of the sliders when activated just turn right back off . May we have an update.

Game freezes when I use cheats play with wemod 7

yup, i have that problem too… must sign out and login again in my win 10 home 64bit… T_T

I’m having the same issue with it auto turning off.

im having a issue its telling me my steam copy is 32 bit yet in running 64 bit windows any ideas

If your game is the Definitive Edition and is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked, see here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

my game is thru steam yes it says just hat its made for 64 bit but steam is 32 bit any ideas how to get thru this

Click the link that was given to you above.
We can tell you haven’t clicked it because the click counter is still 0.

thank u ever so much i appreciat it