Mafia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i know its late but if its possible to add a cheat to like slow down cars for that race mission or some other types of cheats to help me win would be great. Im atrocious at racing and cant win it.

1 Like

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is there no epic games version?

Where the play or install button is to start cheats there is an arrow. Click that to add the launch icon from within the main game folder this will get it started.

Anyone else here lag like crazy once they activate cheats? Runs fine at first, then when I alt-tab out and activate the trainer the game starts acting super choppy.

1 Like

Can you add more cheats like slow mo

Launch the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play once the game is running. If I remember right the game has a launcher that is likely 32 bit.

i have it on epic but it says not installed

This trainer is for Steam. WeMod does not have a trainer for epic at the moment.

um i cant play because it says 64 bit pls fix this

Hi. Load the game in Steam then once you get to the main menu hold ALT then press TAB then in WeMod press Play then once it says “Playing” then ALT + TAB again to go back in game. Once you’re actually in the game then activate the mods.

thank u

in the comment to you, I have to do it that way in mafia 2 definitive edition. for me mafia 1 definitive edition is fine, I can load the game up in wemod and I don’t get no message saying the game is 32 bit and it needs to be 64 bit blah blah. I have mafia 3 too but not played that yet with wemod, just 1 and 2 so far. :slight_smile:

Can Mafia Definitive Edition, Mafia II Definitive Edition, and Mafia III Definitive Edition trainers be added for GOG now that those three titles are released on GOG? Please? Thank you!

i just finished the game, mods work just fine but a few improvements and it would also be nice to have some mods that freeze car and airplane chases, also a friendly vehicle damage immunity (on missions that you have to protect a friendly vehicle for example) mod would be nice. oh i almost forgot an “out of bounds” (when you go to far away from the objective) freeze timer would also be nice addition.

2 Likes

nexus has (easy race by mesofo) try it. it works great

I keep getting an issue, when trying to load my game via steam and WeMod. It’s legit and everything but everytime I get Game won’t load via WeMod. Installed via steam but repeatedly gets: mafiadefinitiveedition.exe - bad image

AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\Trainer_32595_5726375530.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the originial installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000906.

I’ve reinstalled several times.

My laptop can handle it. I just finished playing Mafia II, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Avatar Frontier of Pandora with WeMod. This is the first problem I’m encountered. Any ideas?