Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This game has anticheat. Don’t keep them enabled for long.

2 Likes

Thanks.

is it only for me that this trainer doesnt active?

taking or dealing damage with godmode activated crashes the game, i only had the cheat activated for about 30 seconds if even, and it still always ends up crashing because of the anticheat. Isnt there any way to bypass it?

Sigh.

I’ll change the trainer to better deal with anticheat when i get some time.

Didn’t think the scanners would hit so quickly. In my tests, they took 10-15 minutes but maybe my PC is slow.

Ive got a RTX2060 and AMD Ryzen 5 2600
When i approach the mission for the first shooting, where i steal the car from the other Gang, after being at the Scrapyard, i stand infront of the fence, activate godmode only, jump the fence, shoot the first guy, run up to the car, and when the 2 other guys from the balcony or backladder thingy see me and engage, i shoot one dude and on the second one it crashes. Tried 3 times, always crashed at the same gunfight.

I would try getting past that mission and then enabling the trainer, it’s a very specific situation that would have to be coded for.

For me the game would crash when I tried to lockpick at the start. Tried the tutorial lockpick without cheats after the first crash. No problems. Went outside to lockpick the car. And the game crashed again. Seems like certain actions make the game crash to desktop

it is very crashy regardless of what mission you are on.

1 Like

hi

I have a problem, after having deactivated the option unlimited life and closed wemod and restarted the game my life and always in unlimited and it blocks me in games, my ammunition are also in unlimited while I have not activated this otpion.

Any updates on the anti cheat fix?

The game crashing in missions i dont know what the problem is? random crashes

1 Like

anyway too update and fix this? this is a old yet the anticheat is more aggressive than online only games . Makes no sense a single player game would have this.

The trainer is causing the game to be unstable and ocasionally crash!

This trainer crashes the game alot I don’t undertand??

1 Like

Can you please update the mod so that it doesn’t crash my game every time I begin a mission? I play Joe’s Adventures, I finished the main story already. In the past I used some guy’s cheat mrantifun I think and he had an option like Disable anti-cheat or something like that and I could play without crashing. Can you do something like that please? I can’t find his cheat anymore, it’s not on the wemod app so…

The person who created this trainer no longer works with WeMod, so this trainer will not be updated.

Please try @STiNGERR’s trainer instead.

I’ll close this thread so this post doesn’t get buried.