Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s a great trainer, thank you so much. But I don’t know why the electronics one seems not working. I enabled it but nothing changed. other things all works pretty well, though.

hey @STN The add 5k to wallet seems to empty the Stash,

Then you know where the 5k comes from :wink:

1 Like

yea I pressed it twice it took my 28k and gave me 10k, must be a lottery system

it seems Unlimited electronics didn’t works on me

@STN I dont think Unlimited Electronics are working

It works but disables itself after executing just once. I did it so it won’t affect other things.

You can open up the pause screen where you can see your electronics and keep pressing the key.

@Hawk The add option starts adding from 0, you can keep pressing and it will keep adding 5k. I don’t know how it can seem like a lottery system or random thing?. I can make it fetch current money and add to that, it takes more work. I thought people using the cheat want to increase their money according to their liking and won’t give a crap about what money they have in game currently?.

Seems like i thought wrong. You can change your money amount (decrease/increase) with the remote for time being while i revert the option in next update.

Thanks @STN i will give what you said about the Electronics a try

well I know it isnt like a lottery

I was joking because ti will reset your stash if you use it and if you have a good size in there and use it for less then it kinda feels like a lottery

Will the Unlimited electronics no break any save games?
If i use it like open the map press the key, close and reopen the map.

Since i’ve heard that in most cases it actually bugs and messes up save games.

Always try to make a BACKUP of the save games, as well as your config profile, while using any game TRAINER/cheat, let alone Mafia 3.

It’s a good idea to backup your SAVES, just to be on a safer side, even though the Trainer may not mess the save file.

Mafia 3’s save game location and path should be something like this:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III\Data<id number?>\profiles\gamesaves\default\aslot*.sav

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
So if i atleast backup the save file, do u have experience with that electronics cheat?
Did it bug any of your save games?

Oh nope, actually I don’t have this game with me yet. Haven’t bought it, as I have other pending games on my list.

I was just giving a ‘backup’ suggestion. Maybe others who have used this Trainer Option, might be able to answer your question.

@powerzhea Wait for the update before trying out the electronics cheat. frank should push it when he wakes up

I’m gonna have to wait indeed, since the electronics cheat is currently not working in any way.

The Mafia III trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Changed add money cheat to add 5k to in-game money instead of from 0.
  • Changed electronics cheat
  • Added no recoil
  • Added unlimited grenades
  • Added easy kills
  • Added unlimited adrenaline shots and stash money

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

The electronics cheat works! Thank you so much!

The electronics cheat is still not working for me, when i press F6 it’s like i hear a double sound while i press it only 1 time.
Is there a way to rebind the key to see if that works?

Rebinding did not fix it. Using the latest patch btw. Are their other certain conditions that have to be met?

@powerzhea Are you looking for the cheat to turn blue ? It won’t turn blue but beep like you mentioned to let you know that it activated. I told @frank ages ago that it might confuse some people who will look for it to stay blue.

There are two types of cheats in infinity - those which stay activated when you activate them - they turn blue - and the other type which activate but deactivate themselves (kinda) when you enable them - they don’t stay blue BUT work nonetheless.

So yeah, ignore the colors. Smash the f6 key as many times as you like then go ingame and follow the instructions to get the electronics/fuses.

1 Like

When i started a new game on hard mode it suddenly did work. Maybe it just doesn’t work on medium or easy mode?
So all in all i’m very happy.
Now all i will be searching for, is a way to have all the weapon and car unlocks haha