Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Mafia III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Cars Health
6. Unlimited Electronics
7. Money (Wallet)
8. Super Stealth
9. Perfect Accuracy
10. No Recoil
11. Unlimited Grenades
12. Unlimited Adrenaline Shots
13. Easy Kills
14. Unlimited Stash Money

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 06/09/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/06/2017

• 02/04/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

GJ dude, looks like a tasty release :cheese: :yum:

Im not into cheating first run of the game i am playing.
But that “Unlock fps” ■■■■ yeah :smiley:

2 Likes

Will try after I finish my first playthrough. :smiley:

There seems to be a bit of an issue/bug with the “Unlimited Electronics” it will change the upkeep of your 3 partners to 99. Meaning you will lose the perks for ranking them up(extra health bars etc.) and their income will be set to 99. I have tried but their doesn’t seem to be a way to fix it even after taking over new rackets. Maybe a tool to max-out partner income to fix it would be nice.

Mafia 3 has been updated to 1.0.0.1.

I will look into it. Don’t keep the cheat enabled all the time, just get infinite electronics then don’t use it

Kind of off-topic, but is the game actually good?

Story is solid, gameplay is okeyish.

Lets say they dont revolutionary to the table, i play it for the story so i dont mind tho.
They use the good old cover system where you press A to go to cover and camp there as a little bitch until you shoot all the enemies and move on.

Anyway i still have fun with the game and dont really mind that i bought it on launch.

Hi is it possible to add an infinite kickback / underboss earn , also I recommend you remove the infinite electronics as it has broken several game saves (kickback and damage stuck at 99).

If you could also add a toggle to make damage needed 0 that would help a lot! .

Edit: didn’t read thread woops. suggestion stands though sorry for repeating the other guy. :sweat:

The Mafia III trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added super stealth.
  • Added perfect accuracy
  • Updated for v1.1 latest steam version (Patch dated 09 October 2016)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I think this trainer would be even more popular if you had a cheat for unlocking all the Playboy Magazine :smirk:

1 Like

hey the trainer isn’t working, when I press “start” it brings up important notes, where there is nothing there, then it says the game could not start or is taking too long to load, I uninstalled and reinstalled infinity, It still wont work, please help. Note: Other trainers are working, except this one. Thanks!

Launch the game first, then Alt tab to infinity and click start

yea that’s what I do, I get that message

@STN Maybe can help better than I

it just gives me a error when I press start

do I do it in the launch menu or the game? it doesn’t work in the game for me, it just gives me that error pop up

Launch infinity as admin. Also make sure no antivirus is interfering.

If that doesn’t help, give this a read

Thanks bro, appreciate it, turns out my avast decided to turn off its security and windows defender took over, deleted some of my mafia 3 files and some infinity stuff works fine now.

1 Like