Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Mafia III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

love the trainer, but it seems to bug out and not let me destroy crates and barrels as part of taking down a racket. so I essentially cant continue the game.

It’s a bug with the game and happens for that specific mission it seems. Don’t activate health and you should be fine.

Unlimited electronics crashes the game.

Read trainer notes and the trainer thread above on how to use it properly.

I don’t know about trainer notes, didn’t see any, but from what I was able to find in this topic, you’re supposed to use it when in a pause menu. That does nothing.

Edit: I have no other cheats active when trying the unlimited electronics, I’m only trying to use that one.

Edit: Tried it another way and it crashed my PC, so it’s not looking too good.

Yeah, the electronics cheat doesn’t work, it just crashes the game or my PC every time.

Yes it does. I finished half of the game with it. Enable it, go to pause menu then unpause and you should see it change. Sometimes you need to grab some wiretaps or use it to see it change.

This is on steam version, if you’re using other then it might not work.

Unlimited health doesn’t seem to be working for me. Using cracked version of the game. Does it (Unlimited health) only work for Steam version?

Oh, and perfect accuracy toggles on but toggles off immediately. Would love help to fix this

Yeah, this trainer is for latest steam version

U Health is not working,it looks like :0(
I hv gog version.

Well the trainer is made for the steam version probably why it no work
See above also STD 's comment he made it

Should work anyhow if you have same version as steam

the add money cheat doesnt give you any money

It does. Bring up the pause menu then unpause to see it change.

it works in GOG just fine, just Infinite Health - does not work :0(

“unlimited electronics” doesn’t work on steam version, not even on skidrow repack. Just does nothing. Every other option works just fine, but most helpful doesn’t. infuriating

Read trainer notes

1 Like

what am i suppose to find there, doesn’t have a fix, i tried everything, read comments on possible fix, still doesn’t work am i missing something ?