Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Definately does. Since the latest update of spiderman remastered on Steam the game crashes quite often when using the trainer.

Trainer is crashing game constantly no matter which mod I use, needs fix!

The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Save Location cheat added
  • Teleport cheat added
  • Teleport to Waypoint cheat added
1 Like

game keeps crashing when I use the cheats

Not sure if this is a glitch in the game or a byproduct of using the trainer, but doing so has made it nearly impossible to beat the Hammerhead boss fight in the Turf Wars DLC to the point where what should take maybe 5 inutes has taken me longer than 15 and when i then restarted without thetrainer activated i completed it with ease.

is this an Insomniac anti-cheat thing?

The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

can you make so that you can move or swing faster? like a speed multiplier?

Using unlimited health, if I get into a insta-death situation (hit by subway or elevator) the game gets stuck on a black screen unaffected by disabling the cheat. Have to force close in task manager.

Game crashes whenever I load the game through Wemod, even through steam as well. Some of the mods are crashing the game as well, not sure which ones I gave up after a while

These cheats needs updating

1 Like

You also need to add unlimited finishers to the trainer.

Spiderman Remastered had a update on October 18, but the WeMod for Spiderman Remastered was last updated in June, and some of the features no longer work.
& the games save is corrupted an
d crashes

3 Likes

i wonder if it is possible to add a mod that triggers a criminal event? Instead of waiting around for one to randomly start? Would be good to help with completion.

This trainer needs an update. The random crashes and instability are a bit frustrating.