Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC DRM free?

hello everyone
I’m a big mass effect enthusiast have been since my ex got me into it 2 years ago
when we were together she got all the DLC for both mass effect 2 and 3 DLC we aren’t together anymore and I finally got my own copy of mass effect 2 and 3 and I was wondering if anyone had the DLC’s that are DRM free versions so I can play the full story? this I wat I’m looking for

Mass effect 2:
arrival
lair of the shadow broker
firepower pack
Aegis Pack
Kasumi - Stolen Memory
overlord
Equalizer Pack

Mass Effect 3:
Citadel (1 of 2)
Omega
Groundside Resistance Pack
Leviathan
Firefight Pack
From ashes

please if anyone has these private message me
thank you everyone

I think the pre-order for mass effect 2 included a code and not the drm-free files. Not sure though.

the DLC I listed aren’t included on the cereberus network that comes with mass effect 2

So how would you get them?

some people here on the forum know how to make DLC’s from other accounts work with others by removing DRM from the code in the programing

That only works for modified consoles, not retail.

That is not possible. The only way to use content that is non DRM free is with a Jtag or RGH modified console. If it were possible most of us on here would know, and we would all have any DLC that we wanted.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

then explain how I’ve downloaded DLC from other sources like just last week I downloaded all the DLC for dishonored and played the dlc with no problems… My xbox is not modified in any way shape or form. I’ve downloaded DLC like that on a couple of occasions.

All of the Dishonored DLC’s were released as DRM free versions with the GOTY(game of the year edition), that’s why you were able to add them and play them with no issues. There are other games with DRM free content as well, Borderlands 1 & 2, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Mafia 2, Bioshock Infinite & a few others. There are also some Xbox Arcade game titles that are DRM free, including a few Serious Sam HD games and some others stuff.

You can find most of them here: https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/153849-aden34-s-DRM-Free-Thread-NEW-LINKS!-%28Bioshock-Infinite%29?highlight=aden34

Steve I found all the mass effect 2 DLC on mega.co.nz/ and when I open it on my horizon they show up and everything but when I try to upload them on my xbox 360 it says that all the files are corrupted. Is there anything I can do to change that so I can play them all on my console?!

The only way you can play those is to have your Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH modified. They are not DRM free, and were never released as DRM free so you’re not going to find them anywhere. Sorry.

They are most likely modified to play on a modified console.
The only content you can play on retail is DRM-Free content.
Mass Effect 2 and 3 do not have any DRM-Free content.

could you perhaps pm me the link to that mega.co.nz list of mass effect 2 DLCs? i think you’ll need to jtag your unit to get those to work though

The files that you are trying to use will only work on a jtag or rgh modified console.