Mass Effect 2 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Power Cooldown
3. Unlimited Credits
4. Unlimited Element 0
5. Unlimited Probes
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Unlimited Fuel

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/23/2019
    Started development

• 07/23/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mass Effect 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I reinstalled ME2 after years since I last played. I installed some mods (ME2Controller, ALOT) and got the game going and starting a new game…etc.

WeMod didn’t automatically recognize it so I added MassEffect2.exe and tried that. It launches the game fine but does not seem to recognize that it is running and gives me an error and asks to retry or OK.

I then tried linking ME2Game.exe and the trainer recognizes that, but the game itself does not seem to pick up and current saves or past ME1 playthroughs. It’s like a new install that has never been played before, losing all past action.

Is there a way to get it to recognize MassEffect2.exe?

Origin or steam?

Origin

I’m having the same issue. The Steam version from what I read works fine. But when you load the Origin version, the trainer treats the game like a separate game and doesn’t work. Even after linking the Origin ME2.exe

I’m having the same issue.

It doesn’t work. ME2 Origin version

As STN is no longer part of Team WeMod, we will look into having another dev remake this trainer :slightly_smiling_face: