Mass Effect 3 Trainer

It works, the display shows that it’s in cooldown but you can still use it as much as you like. The display and real value in this game for cooldown aren’t really synced so what you see isn’t true.

I am assuming you’re using it in single player…

you don’t need to make multiple posts about the same thing,

STN makes or finds great trainers! :smiley:

1 Like

They make them, if they found them it would be theft

3 Likes

You know @STN is a bad boy right, i think he rob trainer from people

No skill cooldown doesn’t work, even if you try it when it shows its on cooldown. Thanks for your effort with the rest of them though.

It works fine. Which skill are you trying to use ? and are you clicking on it or pressing the hotkey for it?. Also you’re using the origin version right?

I wish i could change it but the game crashes if you modify the display value.

The add 1000 credit does not work, and as for the no skill cooldown it does not work I have read all the other post and tried even though it showed it on cooldown and got the mssg about not being able to use skills on cooldown.

@WarsWarrior What is your game source?

@STN I got it from Origin.

Then it should work fine as i got it from Origin as well. For the credit cheat to work, bring up the pause menu then unpause and pause again to see it change.

I will download the game and check the no skill cooldown cheat again

@STN That is awesome and good to know. I just used the gibbed editor to add the credits but the skill cooldown working again would be nice.

Amazing trainer @STN however can we get a speed decrease? From what I can tell the only way to decrease the speed back to normal is to exit out of the game and restart. Also any chance we can get a levitate option where we can not fall when we first move?

Dec speed hotkey wasn’t added when trainer was ported from v1 to v2. Check it now!

The money cheat (Origin game) does not seem to be working. I hit escape, use the cheat, unpause, repause…Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Followup: You have to be in an area where you can draw weapons (like the Spectre range) for it to work. At least that is what worked for me.

The unlimited ammo/no reload doesn’t work for the M-7 Lancer. Just in case you ask if it’s because it regenerates ammo, the Prothean Particle Rifle also regenerates ammo, and those cheats work fine.

Neither unlimited health or no skills cooldown is working.

Use the more recent trainer. This one is old and the creator is retired from WeMod so it is of course likely out of date.

Didn’t work either.

very nice tanks