Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer for Origin

no reload crashes the game
easy level doesnt stay active
last wave and timer do not function

mod needs updating.

2 Likes

Comment se fait il que sur un jeu qui nā€™est plus mis Ć  jour par le dĆ©veloppeur, vous ne soyez pas capable de mettre un trainer qui ne bug pas? Pourquoi nous demander le paiement dā€™un pass pro?

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m on Origin and no cheats be working :confused:

1 Like

I only play this game (a lot) and paid for a Premium Membership to get a trainer that works. I have the Origin version 1.10 and pretty much all of the useful cheats in the latest trainer have stopped working for me. By ā€˜usefulā€™ I mean pretty much all the ones that keep you from getting killed or that allow you to complete some of the missions. This all started only recently (in the last 10 days or so) and I have yet to find a work-around. I have been using the WeMod trainer for quite a while and this is the first that I have had these types of severe issues. The ones that arenā€™t working are:

Nomad Shield - if the shield is active and you are not in a safe zone the screen blacks out so you cannot see anything to drive. If you turn the shield cheat off you can see but eventually the Nomad catches on fire and shortly thereafter explodes, killing all of your characters and failing whatever mission you happen to be on when that happens.

Personal unlimited shield - if you are in a high radiation area it WILL keep you from dying as long as you are not being attacked by a number of things, but it does not stay at 100%. Instead, it cycles on and off at about 1 second intervals. When it is doing this it is impossible to scan anything, which makes it impossible to complete some of the missions that require you to scan. An example would be scanning for the pieces of the guy that was murdered on Eos. The shield cycles at a rate that interrupts the scan so you cannot lock on to whatever you are scanning so the story cannot progress, which makes it impossible to complete the mission. In addition, my character has been killed a number of times when there are multiple enemies even though the shield is active and unlimited health is on. And there are times that I have checked the Health cheat and it is off even though I havenā€™t toggled it off.

Easy Level Up - this function will crash you out of the game if you try to use wile Unlimited Skill points is on. If you turn off Unlimited Skill points it does work but not in a straight-forward fashion. You have to toggle it only once, then save your game and reload your game in order to level up one level so it takes multiple toggle, save and reload to advance multiple levels.

Researching and developing items no longer works when ā€˜Ignore Crafting Requirementsā€™ is toggled on. It appears to work as you are using it and says that the item is in your inventory when you create it but it is not. You do not find it in in the loadouts when you check either. Anything you develop just isnā€™t there.

I do not play the game in Multiplayer because that is cheating and that is not my intent. I use the trainer to enhance my enjoyment of the game because, frankly, Iā€™m an old guy and just enjoy playing through the story but I also like a lot of enemies to shoot at and donā€™t like getting wasted soā€¦ :smile:

At the top of this forum I see that the creator has retired, which I understand happens. But someone else must be handling updates to the code and / or addressing issues. I am sure that many of the folks currently experiencing the same issues that I am would be appreciative of your efforts to fix them, or at least some kinds of work-arounds that can be used until a solution is found. I look forward to a fix for this so that I can play again and spend hours in the game enjoying it rather than searching the internet for workarounds to something that has always worked until very recently. Thank you in advance for attention to and help with this issue.

7 Likes

Any Chance for an update?

1 Like

I decided to load up Andromeda after years. Now that Origin is an EA game manager, does it affect the trainer?

TA

Iā€™m having a few of the same issues. You have to save and reload to repair player shields. But as soon as you get the slightest hit of radiation or extreme cold, it goes back to no life-support.

I donā€™t use a lot of the options, but Iā€™ve noticed several bugs while using Wemod beyond the bugs in the game.

Health works - shields do not. I know the game has been out for a while and the response has been a mixed bag, but it should at least be updated with changes.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this trainer for awhile now, and itā€™s worked great. It was working great up until yesterday. I started a new game plus, and I just got to Eos for the first time. Now, if my Ryder pulls out a weapon, she cannot move. She can aim, and sheā€™ll sprint in place, but wonā€™t actually walk. I know itā€™s the trainer because if I donā€™t activate it, she moves fine. I have mods, but none of them changed before this problem happened.

why Ignore Crafting Requirements does not working ?? i can craft anything but the weapons/armor suits does not show up anything in my inventory, why ??

god mode & infinite ammo its working fineā€¦

1 Like

yup, i have that problem, todayā€¦

1 Like

My new computer has Windows 11. Trainers work for Baldurā€™s Gate 3 on Steam, but not showing my Mass Effect Andromeda on EA as installed.

I play thru EA, and never had the issue before, but now it tells me having trouble finding my running game and wonā€™t work. I have followed all the suggested steps, but to no avail. Now what?

for all those trying to run the game through (EA) versionā€¦DO NOT launch using (EA-Wemod) but instead launch the game normally and then press (play) under the (PC) option.

hope this helps