Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME1) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes I wait until I launch the game and then hi play. It says it cannot detect the game.

1 Like

Whenever i use the whole link it threw i crash… so ill just wait for them to put out the one for origin.

1 Like

This works great for me. when can we expect 2 and 3 to be added?

8 Likes

I just tested the infinite grenades so far and didn’t work. :frowning:

1 Like

you need to go to your inventory when you run out and it automatically refills your grenade count

1 Like

when are they doing ME2 and ME3 engines for the ME:LE? im almost done with ME1, and I want to just marathon the series. fuckin nostalgia is kickin in for me

2 Likes

I need help, I was using WeMod normally for the ME:LE and played it through ME:1.
Once I was finished, I tried to play ME:2 but then WeMod could not find or trouble starting the game.
I also realized that in WeMod, under the Mass Effect Legendary Edition title, it says Steam Mass Effect 1 which makes me wonder.
Could it be it only detect ME:1 in the ME:LE?
Do any of you have a solution for this?
Like how to change it back to Mass Effect instead of Mass Effect 1?
Please help…

1 Like

You have answered your own question. If you had bothered to look an the trainer it clearly states it is only for ME1. Why would ME1 trainer work for ME2 or ME3? The game has just come out, It takes time to create these and they are also other new games and updates which require their time. Give it a few days, I’m sure it wont be too long until the trainers for the other 2 games are finished.

5 Likes

Why not? Yeah, having an Origin trainer would be great but try by yourself. This works with Origin.

1 Like

ETA for 2/3? 2 the most right now as I will be on it for a couple days before I get to 3

1 Like

WeMod does not give estimations for trainer release dates or updates. There are far too many factors beyond WeMod’s control that affects this.

1 Like

Will there be cheats for the Other 2 games too and on Origin?

The Steam one works on Origin too for ME1

1 Like

Same way, separate folder for separate game.

1 Like

I noticed that the money cheat doesn’t trigger the Spectre weapons to be unlocked with the C-Sec requisitions officer, where normally they would unlock at 1,000,000 credits. Has anyone found a way around this?

1 Like

Will there be a cheat for increasing Renegade and Paragon points?

Thank you

4 Likes

Can there PLEASE be a option for single probe planet scanning for mass effect 2?

1 Like

they unlocked on mine first time I talked to the requisition officer

or just max resources

1 Like

Thank you MrAnti-Fun! Big fan of your work for a long time! Paragon shift for ME1 would help, but kinda feel like stuff for ME2 and 3 is probably more important. stuff like paragon shift is small details compared to other resorces. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

1 Like

Is there goint be a trainer for ME2 legendary?

1 Like

I keep dying even though I have all the codes on except for the talent points one, I’m on steam, during the mission to find Liara, unsure what’s going wrong.

1 Like