Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME3) Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Mass Effect Legendary Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. No Recoil
5. Better Accuracy
6. No Skill Cooldown
7. Unlimited Talent Points
8. Set First Aid
9. Set Credit

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game from the launcher before pressing play on the trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2022
    Started development

• 01/12/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

HI, Weemod didnt see ME Legendary Edition on Origin. All time button on greed Instal Game.

Shepard’s skills get wiped out each time it loads, so what ever is set during loadout needs to be reset once in the mission and that doesn’t carry over to the next mission. I have Health, Accuracy, and talent points on nothing else.

the no skill cooldown doesn’t work and issue with the skill points resetting

the problem still persist

1 Like

Just adding onto the most recent reply since no one from WeMod has said anything. No skill cooldown does not work at all. Unlimited talent skill points works, but there’s a bug with Shepherd where it’s either every autosave or every time he goes to a different location, his skills reset. I would say these are pretty important bugs and hope that WeMod gets around to fixing these issues.

as said in comment above^^^^
skills reset after every save/auto save and every time you go to a different location/mission
NO RELOAD is completely bugged…clip will still go down and “reload” once empty, only way to keep this “working” is to continue to press reload while firing or to keep ADS-ing or tapping trigger/fire button.
NO SKILL COOLDOWN does not work at all.
i know there are plenty of other games that need attention, but these bugs have been here for a while now with no work on them.

1 Like

dosent even detect my game any help

For all those still wondering how to get around the EA “install game” bug on WeMod.
(make sure you have desktop icon)

1. Execute Launch
  2. Open ME:1/2/3
  3. Tab out of game
  4. Click dropdown arrow next to “install game” in WeMod
  5. Drag desktop icon of ME into “drag and drop file here”
  6. Tab back into game and enjoy

These bugs are still around skills reset and cooldown doesnt work, wish I knew before hand now because it’s technically screwed with my save since I have to keep redoing them so now I have to start all over again

UPDATE: Dont use the infinite skill points cheat at all because it resets every mission/save load/or new area the others work fine except cooldown works more for your A.I team members more. And ammo if using a controller just keep hitting X/Square while firing to keep refilling it and firing constantly

1 Like

Damn… The Skill Points cheat completely screwed my playthru, EVERY single mission or RELOAD your skills are reset. WHY is this still a thing!?

its 2024 and the talent points cheat still does not work. man this is ridiculous. the no skill cooldown still glitches out also.