Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME3) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Really Nice !
Thank you guys

is this going to be done for gamepass {xbox} edition as well?

its just how mass effect 3 works and has nothing to do with the specific cheat

pls add no reapers attack cheat and infinite normany fuel cheat

2 Likes

the trainer is almost perfect but where is the infinite fuel for me2 and me3 and where is the no reaper scanning for me3. i couldnt find a reliable trainer besides to play the game with. cuz no this lack of feature i cant safely scan the systems for war assets.

1 Like

if u are willing to do some coalesced.bin editing, u can edit the war assets. there are a lot of tutorials for it.

The game crashes on me immediately after attempting to load the cheats. Anti-virus is not the culprit since I followed all of the processes for it. Could a mod be the issue or is it something else since mods did nothing like this before?

Has this resolved for you? Iā€™m finding that mine is still doing it

Donā€™t think so.

the me3 unlimited talent point is broken it keeps unassigning talent points everytime you enter or leave a mission/weapon select screen

Yeah, itā€™s an inherent design in ME3. Basically, youā€™re going to have to continue manually assigning those points. Thereā€™s a built-in upper limit on the amount of talent points your Shep is allowed so if you go above that, the game automatically does that every opportunity.
There are work-arounds, where you need to go digging into the gameā€™s files but that carries its own risks.

No Skill Cooldown doesnā€™t seem to work for Steam ME3. Can you please take a look and update it?

Thanks.

1 Like

No Skill Cooldown is also not working for me on Steam LE3. I would love an update for that as thatā€™s the one Iā€™m most interested in

Update on (Talent Points Being Reset)

There is a (Mod) you can download and install called ā€œAllow Extra Talent Points (LE3)ā€

i have downloaded this and installed it and can sayy 100% that it fixes the issue :slight_smile: