MattWidz's 360 Tools - FIFA 11 Modding Tool

Mine Wont Work :confused:

How did u get it to work I mean the auto buyer ?

what do you mean?

I’ve followed what u said about fiddler opened autobuyer logged in with my EA details opened ultimate team in the bit next to auto buyer but nothing appears when I click buy pack dont want to annoy u because it looks a great tool but could u do a step by step guide for the auto buyer pls ?

Ill write it up, it’s because my tool doesn’t decode the response, im working on it dont worry

Ok thank u

you used x360 there for this should be open source

MattWidz’s 360 Tools.zip

Version 1.0.2

• Added Temporary Career Mode Editor
  • Fixed Some Stuff
  • Added Auto Updater

I shall test the career mode editor, It looks quite neato.

This post just hit 1000 Views Congratz.

really awsome tool, but i cant get the auto pack buyer to work

the career mod is effed up :anguished:

player settings is great, i don’t get the ultimate team ones, do we get cards for free or what? lol

nice though :smile:

What is up with it? I am going to try it in a minute.

Wow, I think Horizon does not have any 1 of a kind game mod tools now.

What is up with the Career editor? I don’t want to lose my save if anything goes wrong.

sorry bout long wait for reply, i didn’t expect any replies this time in morning, lol

well the problem is you can’t manual change the budget and wages and that, you either have to max everything or you don’t mod it, and when i maxed everything my league table read TBA for every league posistion, i had -1 rep (the only thing you can manually mod if i remember correct, i put 99 got -1) also i had no fixtures at all with man city, so yeah the career tool is pretty messed up :anguished:

Ahh, it damaged my save for me. I can never get these things working.

it’s messed up anyways bud so i wouldn’t worry bout it.

The career mode bug is being fixed, i know why thats why I never included it in the first place