Max Payne 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m using it solo duh but whenever I launch it it just throws me to the rockstar launcher asking for the verification code. Steam CD key doesn’t work. One time it launched but turned off the cheats when I enabled them. Weird.

Are you launching the game from Steam or the Trainer?

Trainer

You should launch from steam then when at the main menu alt-tab and hit play on the trainer.

Thanks I’ll try

Has anyone had a weird glitch in Max Payne 3, Chapter IV during the boat ride? Somehow Max falls out of the boat and can’t shoot, he gets stuck. What do I do?

Just use One Hit Kills and Unlimited Health. When I did some trial and error it seems Unlimited Ammo is the cause of that bug.

I can’t get WeMod to run MP3. If you create the shortcut FROM MP3 or just click “Play”, it refers to Rockstar’s launcher, which then just sits there and has a button “Play on Steam”. But if you manually click that, it thinks you’re ONLY running the game from Rockstar and not from the original source of WeMod. Then WeMod will time out and say it can’t run it.

So how do you bypass Rockstar or get it to run all the way from WeMod so you can use the cheats for single player?

I cannot get this to work at all …it says its not installed …but it is installed an im playing the game as iim tying this in …wtf???

windows 10 pc acer mitro 5

1 Like

You don’t. Just launch the game from steam and once you’re in the main menu or loaded single player, alt tab and hit play in WeMod.

Hi there, It says “install game”, and I already have the game installed from steam, could you please help me with that? I uninstalled the game and the wemod app, and install it all again but, it didn’t work

Click the drop down arrow next to Install Game, then click on “+ Add Custom” and select the game’s exe.

I dont know why or how but this crap wont work. I nstalled max payne 3 from steam to pc but wemode still tell me you need to install it. i reinstall both of them bot this soft just dont wanna work like allways. FIX IT

The trainer works fine. You will need to manually select the game’s exe if WeMod doesn’t automatically find it.

Says Im running the 64 Bit version and the trainer was intended for 32 bit version, is there a fix for this?

lol seriously like TELL US HOW BRO

Launch the game from Steam, not through WeMod.

hi, i only want to ask you if you can make these mods for rockstar players too

The trainer works for both versions.

So I bought my copy from steam just now and after installing the game it didn’t detect the game. I then added MaxPayne3.exe but that just opened the rockstar launcher. Same with PlayMaxPayne3.exe. After opening the launcher it asks for the activation code but my activation code seems not to work for some reason. It’s the steam key right? This problem’s on my end but there should be something with wemod from my perspective.
I open it first in steam, why do I press play we mod through alt tab, but the cheats don’t work at all, they don’t turn on, (I play in single mode, neither in the plot do the cheats work, nor in the arcade)

1 Like