Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight

Boxing has been corrupt by money. Why do you think MMA is illegal in New York? The athletic commission are lobbyists in cahoots with boxing.

Was not a good fight. This fight was ASS.
I’ll let Skip Bayless sum it up -

The only sense it was A GREAT fight in, was the fact the current best in boxing were fighting against each other. Otherwise that fight was GARBAGE. I don’t care if anyone says that’s how boxing works, you gotta be smart with your punches and all of that, but tbh this fight was pure GARBAGE.
Mayweather grabbed Pacquiao way too much lmao.
No hard hits either, only good round was when Pacman dazed Floyd in round 4 with his left. I know I’m asking too much for a knockout in a fight between 2 amazing boxers, but legit, no action at all.
I see fights that are more vicious in my area in New York rofl, and this actually consists of people going at each other. Bottom line, fight was boring, and if you paid for it, and bought a ticket to the fight (even if it was far in the back, don’t include celebs here), and aren’t rolling in Mayweather caliber money, I feel sorry for you lmao.

You’re not gonna see super hard hits from middleweights…

Plus have you seen Mayweather’s hands? They’re so, so small for his size. Thus making the force behind the punch much less compared to ham hands.

Mayweather is a defender. I’m sure he’s broken his hands before whilst boxing. He won th fight fair and square. But for non boxing fans like me it was boring. Like you said, I’m not expecting hard hitting punches. But I was expecting manny to do more combos. Floyd help onto manny way too much too. Fair play to box boxers though.

I know not to expect super hard hits from middleweights lol. It isn’t a heavyweight fight where they literally go for knockout punches. My point is it was a dry match and Mayweather made the fight even more boring with him grabbing Pacquiao multiple times.

I am very disappointed the only interesting fight I thought happened the whole night was the first one between the Ukrainian and the Puerto Rican.

I don’t know if it’s real or not, but I definitely think Manny should of won.

I’ve had more exciting diarrhoea.

Knockout loss every time

I’m not going to pretend that I follow the sport of boxing because I don’t, I was only interested in seeing the fight because of how much hype was built prior that weekend. Overall, I’m truly not offended/mad about the outcome, even though I was hoping Manny won, but I’ve mostly been enjoying the comedy that everyone has been sharing on the internet regarding the fight!

[details=Open Me]

[/details]