MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The latest patch (DLSS I believe) has resulted in the Zero Tonnage (NUM4) to not work any more. The remainder of the options do work, however :slight_smile:

Infinite health will crash your game if you have it on when entering a mission due to how the devs have changed the enemy health system

I am having same problem with zero tonnage not working.fatal error when you start a mission.

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi there, sire of awesomeness. In the WM-app it says maybe compatible. Iā€™m using the latest installment from Epic, V1.0.247 and the trainer works fine. Completed six hours non stop playing and all functions work as intended. No fatal errors and/or CTDā€™s. Just to let you know.

System:
Asrock b450m pro4
Gigabyte RTX2070 super gaming OC 3x 8G
Ryzen 5 2600
16Gb ddr 4 2666mhz.
Win10Pro running from 160Gb Ultra M2 ssd card.
Mechwarrior 5, V1.0.247 from Epic, running from 250Gb standaard Samsung ssd.

Maybe this will be helpful for future debugging.

1 Like

Sire of awesomeness? Is that me ? Thanks !
Anyhow thanks for letting us know it is working fine

Ok, youā€™re awesome to, but I was referring to STINGERR. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hye stingeerr i notice the trainer is not working anymore.

can you do something !?

your work is great !!

Welcome to the community @Macfly. :slight_smile:

You need to request updates to trainers via the WeMod desktop app. Requests posted here in the forum do not get counted.
This link will explain how to correctly request updates to trainers: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Would I be able to use this with the Windows Store version of the game?

Hey @Mozzer42. :slight_smile:

You can try it by manually linking the .exe to the trainer. But we cannot guarantee that a trainer made for a specific store version will work with another store version. They usually have differences in the game code that requires them to have a separate trainer.

You can vote for a Windows Store trainer for this game in the WeMod desktop app and use your referral link to invite others to vote while being rewarded. :slight_smile:

Any idea where Iā€™d find the exe? Tried using a shortcut but it came up blank.

Youā€™ll find the executable for legitimate Epic games here:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME.

If youā€™re not sure which file in there is the .exe:

1. Click ā€œViewā€
  2. Click ā€œFile Name Extensionsā€ under the Show/Hide section

The shortcut on your desktop is usually a stand-alone launcher, not the gameā€™s executable.

For Windows games Iā€™m not sure, I donā€™t own any Windows Store games. But:

1. Launch the game, wait until youā€™re on the main menu
  2. Launch task manager, find the gameā€™s process
  3. Right-click it, click Open File Location. The highlighted file is the .exe

Remember, thereā€™s no guarantee that this Epic trainer will work with the Windows Store version. Iā€™m doubtful it will to be honest, knowing Windows Store.

The option to open the file location is grayed out.

Then click expand and then open file location. :slight_smile:

Tried that to, nothing happened.

Infinite health & zero weight seem to not be working when using mods, Iā€™m not sure which mod is causing the issue.

hey Creatorā€¦ do u mind update most ur trainers to the microsoft store version of the same games? like antifun and Fling do?
appreciateā€¦

1 Like

Any chance that the cheats will come for windows version?

The game just launched on Steam as of May 26 2021. Any chance there will be a Steam trainer?